Battle Creek, MI

Posted February 21, 2015
This is truly a school where ALL the staff care about the students whether in their classroom or not. They work hard and have shown by being the highest scoring school in the BCPS system last year. Great parent nights, wonderful communication with notes home and their Facebook page! Truly a gem.

Posted November 23, 2013
Best kept secret in The Battle Creek School....great staff and finally a principal who knows how to treat and lead people! Very clam learning environment .

Posted November 28, 2005
This is a great school, I was a student at this school and now I am a senior at the University of Michigan about to go to Medical School at Michigan. My teachers realized my talent and encouraged me to work hard and do as much as I possibly could.

Lamora Park School
65 North Woodlawn Avenue, Battle Creek, MI  49037
Last modified Lamora Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lamora Park School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top