Battle Creek, MI

Posted January 18, 2014
What a great family oriented school. Nights for parents to come in and see what their children are doing. Great communication and high expectations for everyone. Quality school!

Posted November 23, 2013
Best kept secret in The Battle Creek School....great staff and finally a principal who knows how to treat and lead people! Very clam learning environment .

Posted May 10, 2010

Posted November 28, 2005
- a former student
This is a great school, I was a student at this school and now I am a senior at the University of Michigan about to go to Medical School at Michigan. My teachers realized my talent and encouraged me to work hard and do as much as I possibly could.

Lamora Park School
65 North Woodlawn Avenue, Battle Creek, MI  49037
Last modified Lamora Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lamora Park School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top