Battle Creek, MI

Calhoun Christian School 5

Posted March 13, 2015
My son is a kindergartner at Calhoun Christian School. He started the year at a public school. He fought me every single day about going to school and said his teacher yelled at him every day. In February we switched to CCS. He is flourishing here. He now tells me he loves school and hasn't fought with me a single time. On top of that, he's learning so much more than before. I'm so glad we made the switch.

Calhoun Christian School 5

Posted February 18, 2010
It's a great to be in. The teacher are nice and they help you, everybody knows everybody, you get more attention because it's a small school, and high schoolers go on mission trips. Trust me, send your child here!

Calhoun Christian School

Posted October 30, 2009
The people are truly compassionate and wonderful.

Calhoun Christian School
20 S Woodrow Ave, Battle Creek, MI  49015
Last modified Calhoun Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calhoun Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top