Crosscreek Christian School 5

Posted December 05, 2008
This is by far the best preschool around. As a teacher I searched high and low for the prefect preschool. I interviewed multiple directors, reviewed curriculum, looked at facilities, visited classrooms, interviewed the teachers, looked at their lunch programs. Needless to say I'm a little obsessive but I know by far my children where in the right place. Not only is it exceptional in the above mentioned areas but it also instills christian values. I have had 2 children go through this school from 2 years old to 5 and I have a third who will attend as well. It's well worth the money. Get yourself on the waiting list it is well worth it. I loved it and so did/do my children.

Crosscreek Christian School
114 East Minges Road, Battle Creek, MI  49015
Last modified Crosscreek Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-4
Crosscreek Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top