Bad
Good

Posted February 13, 2011
I love the principal at theis school she is always willing to talk to parents and assist when necessary!

Posted December 07, 2009
I love this school. The new principal, of 3 years, has been working very hard with the staff to make it a great place to be. The environment is friendly and student centered. More parental support would be nice but the school is headed in the right direction.

Posted September 17, 2009
We have a very connected faculty and we are all in it for our kids. We deal daily with many emotionally disconnected students due to the temptations of society and financial struggles within our community. With all the strikes against us, our children continue to meet state mandates and passing test scores.

Dudley School

Posted September 16, 2009
It's a great school where the kids are that center of concern

Dudley School 1

Posted April 30, 2005
I would not recommend this school to any parent. I have had four children in this elementary and it has gone downhill every year. There are constant discipline problems in the classes that are not taken care of. Most teachers are just babysitting and not teaching academics. The MEAP scores have been terrible. They do not follow their own safety procedures with the children. One of my daughters was told to go home with another parent instead of contacting me or anyone on my contact/release list. This elementary is the worst I've ever seen.

Dudley School
308 West Roosevelt Avenue, Battle Creek, MI  49037
Last modified Dudley School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.