Belleville, MI

Posted December 23, 2005
My daughter is very happy in this school. The teachers keep the childrens interest by tailoring the education for each child. Best decision we ever made. The christian morals are priceless. Small classes ensure the teacher gets to know your child. Friendly school & safe.

Posted September 18, 2005

St. Anthony Academy 4

Posted April 26, 2005
Both my children have been attending St. Anthony since Kindergarten. They received a well rounded education. Being a catholic school, The students are taught religion and practice christian values every day. They have music, gym and art class weekly. They participate in CYO sports through St. Anthony Parish. We have a very active PTO and school committee. Teachers care about their students and do not hesitate to offer one-on-one tutoring when needed.

Posted April 22, 2005
I have 2 children in the Academy with 1 on deck. I have had nothing but great experiences. The staff gives the needed 1 on 1 attention the children need. The art and music programs are wonderful and allow the kids to use thier imaginations. The Christian based religion is nourished by the wonderful community invovlement we have with the parish and social groups of the parish. We have an excellent sports program with dedicated and caring coaches that teach the kids to be a member of a team and not a super star. I know that my kids will benifit from the experiences that they have had at St Anthony's Academy.

Posted October 09, 2004
My children have been going to St Anthony Academy for the last four years. It has been a wonderful experience. The staff is made up of professionals that really care about the learning process. One of the best things about a catholic education is the morals and values the school can reinforce that my husband and I teach our children at home.

Posted October 08, 2004
St. Anthony Academy is a great school where the teachers and staff truly care about the students. The education is top notch.

Posted October 07, 2004
Excellent school! The teachers truly care about the children. St. Anthony Academy is a relatively small school which allows a great opportunity for the parents to become involved and really make a difference in their children's education.

St. Anthony Academy