Bellevue, MI

Posted August 18, 2005
- a former student

Posted August 31, 2004
- a former student
I graduated from Bellevue last year and I was already ahead of many college freshmen! I graduated with 18 college credits and a great job in what I allways wanted to do graphic design! I love the staff at Bellevue because they not only taught me alot they also were willing to help me with anything I ever needed. They were not only my teachers but most were also my friends! The atmosphere at Bellevue is completly calm and relaxed. I had a blast growing up through Bellevue school district. I lived there for 10 years of my life. I wouldn't be this successful if it wasn't for Bellevue!

Bellevue Jr/Sr High School
576 Love Hwy, Bellevue, MI  49021
Last modified Bellevue Jr/Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellevue Jr/Sr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top