Boynton Montessori Program 5

Posted September 19, 2008

Boynton Montessori Program 5

Posted August 21, 2007
I am a parent of a soon to be second grader there. She has been there since grade K. The teachers and principal are wonderful my daughter love her school.

Boynton Montessori Program 4

Posted January 27, 2004
I had 3 children that attended Boynton. I think the education that they received there gave them the ability to be more independent in their thinking and ability to accomplish what they wanted to in life. The teachers my children had were extremely compentent teachers and truely caring of their students. I would recommend this school to any parent who want a great education for their child.

Boynton Montessori Program
267 North Hull Avenue, Benton Harbor, MI  49022
Last modified Boynton Montessori Program is a Public school that serves grades 1-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boynton Montessori Program Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top