Bad
Good

I love Countryside Academy. My son has been a student at this school since kindergarten & he is now a senior & graduates in June. During the time my son has been at Countryside, I have saw nothing but a very caring & committed staff who truly care about the students. The teachers go above & beyond to make sure the students learn & they will contact parents with any concerns if necessary. I will be a proud parent on June 6, 2014 watching my son graduate as a Countryside Academy Cougar & even more proud knowing he will be going to college with all the tools needed for him to be successful!! THANK YOU COUNTRYSIDE STAFF!! YOU ROCK!!

I LOVE Countryside!! My son has been a student at Countryside since kindergarten and he is now going to the 9th grade. He has excelled and has done well in all subjects. Teachers are caring, respectful and challenge students. Teacher communication with parents is great! I've had teachers call and e-mail me regarding my son. My son will graduate a Countryside Cougar!! GO COUGARS!!!!

We absolutely love the teachers at Countryside. This is my grandson's 3rd year there and I have to say- it is great! The teachers and are respectful to EVERYONE!! Not to mention patient and willing to talk with parents regarding any issues or concerns. As far as drug dealings and threats-- no obvious to me or to others I have talked to about the review from March 9, 2008. Unlike the person who posted that review, I will be bringing that to the attention of the school. We do recognize drugs are everywhere, but with parents & teachers in close communications with each other, any and all issues are addressed... that is why we love Countryside-- COMMUNICATION IS THERE!!

My daughter began this Fall in Kindegarden. I was a referred by a co-worker that brings her daughter here and she is in the 2nd grade. I really liked the home feeling, and the teachers were easy to talk with and get to know them quickly. I like that my daughter has learned to read and write and the school really focuses on challenging the children and keep structure and routine for my child. My child and I feel very comfortable and plan to continue to attend and my 3 year old, will be attending in 2 more years.

my daughter goes to this school and there are more threats,drug uses and deals, that i have ever seen this school is a horrible school

My daughter began at Countryside for the 2006-2007 school year, as a third grader. Having only attended a private school in the past, we were a little wary when she began. However, our doubts were gone after the first week. She blossomed here. The teachers and staff were caring and patient. Children were treated fairly and learned to respect others through the respect and caring they were shown. Academically, their approaches to math and science were unique and attention grabbing, so that my daughter came home with a complete grasp on subjects that had previously eluded her. With Study Island, an online site they accessed from school or home, kids found more ways to learn. Reading time at home is not only encouraged, but required. It's a wonderful school! My daughter would continue there if not for our family being relocated accross the state!

Last modified Countryside Academy-Elementary is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.