Our Lady Of La Salette School 4

Posted March 29, 2013
This school will be closing at the end of the 2012-2013 school year after serving the Berkley Community for 70 years,

Posted September 06, 2011
I have had children at La Salette for 13 years, and I can honestly say that my kids have benefited in every way, spiritually, academically, athletically, and morally during their time here. The family focused environment fosters a closeness between both students and parents that makes for a great community. My kids have made great friends at La Salette, but also, my own best friends have come from this school.

Posted June 02, 2010
Love this place! You can try it FREE for three days if you'd like. Try it - I guarantee your child will sell you on the educational experience.

Our Lady Of La Salette School 1

Posted February 18, 2010

Posted December 14, 2009
Wonderful,clean,friendly school.They pay close attention to the children needs children receive personal attention the curriculum is higher than that of a public school,they have many programs like japanese,computers etc and my children truly enjoy being here. Highly recommended

Posted November 20, 2009

Posted October 23, 2009
This school is highly recommended. It has the most amazing and dedicated teachers. They go above and beyond. I love this school!

Posted September 25, 2009
I recently started my two children at this school and must say that so far I love it. The families and teachers are wonderful and class sizes are just right for the grade levels in my opinion. Both of my children are able to take advantage of gym class twice a week, Japanese, Computers, art, and music in addition to the regular academic program. I am very impressed. The school makes it clear that they value the families and students that invest in the education there and thet they care about keeping families at the school even in this difficult economy. I highly recommend the school. Another plus in my book is the diversity of the student body. This is difficult to find in many schools in the Metro Detroit area.

Our Lady Of La Salette School 4

Posted September 13, 2007
I am very impressed with the curriculum and the fact that my above-grade-level students are being challenged. The principal is always available, so much moreso than with our experience in the public schools. The teachers are excellent, with very low turnover - most have been on staff for at least five years. They genuinely care about the children and each child's unique needs; and you get that feeling from the very first day.

Our Lady Of La Salette School 3

Posted March 22, 2007

Our Lady Of La Salette School
2219 Coolidge Highway, Berkley, MI  48072
Last modified Our Lady Of La Salette School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of La Salette School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top