Beverly Hills, MI

Posted March 21, 2015
Berkshire has been a wonderful school community for my child. My son's teachers are very caring and they provide him with a rigorous learning environment in all of his classes. He has also enjoyed participating in many of the clubs and sports that Berkshire has to offer. The number of field trips that the school has to offer (i.e. Kentucky Trip, Camp Copneconic Winter Camping, Quebec Trip, Chicago Trip and Washington D.C. Trip, etc...) have helped make the learning experiences relevant and fun for the students. My family also loves the emphasis on character education that is promoted through the Creating a Caring Community class that all students participate in daily. Kudos to the Berkshire staff and administration for creating a "great school" for our community.

Posted August 11, 2009
This school is a public school and i as an adult found my child verry happy at this school. The teachers are wonderful and there are very many oppertunities for them to learn new things! i am proud i sent my children there.

Posted January 05, 2009
It excellent school I went there , great educated teacher, I love mrs. szlama for a art teacher , and mrs. west, and mrs alder, and more If I could name all the teacher I would you would never get bored too.

Berkshire Middle School 3

Posted October 18, 2008
I really like the teachers; they are nice and help you understand what the subject. I'm not that impressed with some of the older kids though who make fun of the 6th graders. The principal is awesome!!!!!!

Berkshire Middle School 1

Posted September 26, 2008
This school takes away everything. All of us (students) are unhappy with the way it works most of the time. They shuffle us into boring activities, and make us sell magazenes that people don't want, so the school can get money. Nothing there is good. Maybe the teachers are, but the school cirruculum isn't that great.

Posted January 30, 2008
Berkshire is an excellent school! The teachers are committed to the students; many are willing to work with parents to help the child. The principal has been at the school year for two years and has worked diligently to support the children and their needs. He treat the children like they're his own. The assistant principals, counselors and the rest of the administrative staff are committed to the students as well. The school provides academic support programs and a variety of extracurricular activities. My son has been a student since sixth grade (now in eighth), and I am very pleased with his experience at Berkshire Middle School.

Berkshire Middle School

Posted December 12, 2003
I often have officiated lacrosse games at this school. The programs are top notch and extremely well run for the best interests of the students. I wanted to take this opportunity not to complain but to share the frequent disappointment at the high levels of litter routinely found on the school grounds. I always thought this was a bad message.

Berkshire Middle School
21707 West 14 Mile Road, Beverly Hills, MI  48025
Last modified Berkshire Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berkshire Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top