Posted June 12, 2014
Greenfield Elementary School. My daughter graduates tomorrow and has a wonderful experience academically and socially at this school. It s administration and teachers are quite simply the best.

Posted June 02, 2014
We have had such a wonderful experience at Greenfield with our two children. From the principal, to his administrator, to the leader of the PTA, to all of the teachers we have had the privilege of working with, they have all taken a great interest in our children. Each of them has taken an interest in not only teaching the curriculum, but also how to be a good human being. In 2009, the school was named as a "National School of Character"; one of 10 nationally that year. I have never felt more of a part of the community than I have while at Greenfield.

Posted April 15, 2014
I have been a staff member at Greenfield for just shy of 10 years. Greenfield is a building with caring, knowledgable teachers, a wonderful principal, and kind and helpful secretaries. The diverse student population are hard working and engaged in 21st century learning. Greenfield staff, students, and families pride themselves in showing "The Greenfield Way": Respect, Responsibility, and Kindness and have been recognized as a National School of Character. It would be very hard to find a better school not only to give students an excellent differentiated education but also teach kids great character.

Greenfield Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2013
My daughter attendend Greenfield Elementary for less than 3 weeks. I witnessed two incidents that were inexcusable. I took my daughter out of the school in kindergarten. She is now in fifth grade. I will enroll her in the Birmingham Middle School and hope to have a positive experience under different leadership.

Greenfield Elementary School 3

Posted March 19, 2013
I am a fifth grader at Greenfield and being here for 6 years this school is good academically and the kids ok here and the teachers are pretty good too.

Posted November 19, 2012
I am an alumni of Greenfield Elementary and I loved every moment of school. I loved my teachers, I loved the environment and I loved all of the opportunities that greenfield bestowed upon me. I WISH I lived in that neighborhood as an adult, because all of my children would most definitely be students at Greenfield Elementary. Keep up the great work! GO GATORS!

Posted September 01, 2012
Hey, don't go after my daughter The noon aid you speak about is much too old and crabby to be still working there.

Posted June 29, 2012
Greenfield is so much more than an elementary school. It is the center of a close knit, caring, nurturing community. The teachers are well educated, caring, and enthusiastic. The principal is wonderful. I can't recommend it enough.

Posted April 22, 2012
Both of my children attended this outstanding school. They currently are in middle school and are both in advanced placement classes. From the moment you walk in the building everyone knows everyone. It is a true community school. The staff and admnistration are excellent and the environment here is warm and engaging. My family and I feel fortunate that our children were able to attend Greenfield Elementary!

Greenfield Elementary School 3

Posted March 14, 2012
This school is a mixed bag. To the Jan 19 post: $10 says I know who your kid's first grade teacher is! My older son had a great experience here, he has learning disabilities and had great teachers and support. Disaster for my younger son, who is very bright academically but has behavior and mental health challenges, dealt with very inappropriately. Principal was a nightmare to deal with, I completely agree with other comments, but I also know that others love him, so it depends. The "code" of behavior seems to encourage kids to narc on each other rather than actually build character. My son was certainly no angel, but he was also targeted and scapegoated for things that were actually physically impossible for him to have done. We begged for help and an assessment for him and got nothing. Bottom line: if you have a kid who falls within the academic norm or has only academic problems, then you'll be fine; wealthy school districts that are obsessed with test scores are very bad places for children and families coping with mental health issues, they want nothing to do with you. We moved him to a "worse" district and he is a million times better off.

Greenfield Elementary School
31200 Fairfax Avenue, Beverly Hills, MI  48025
Last modified Greenfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top