Birch Run, MI

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Marshall Greene Middle School because they believe in helping kids excell.

Marshall Greene Middle School 1

Posted December 31, 2008
im verry dissappointed in this school... i had 2 move because im was bullied so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 13, 2008
I am a student in the school at the moment. It is my last year, and I have gone to Birch Run schools since K-grade. I believe Marshall greene is a very good school. I like it very much so and I do not want to move to another! I enjoy Birch Run very much. It is my hometown like I said and I love it here!

Marshall Greene Middle School

Posted November 26, 2007
this is the best school my kid ever went to there is so much to do!

Posted November 17, 2005
Many Acedemic programs are available for students. students have many choices inluding at the middle school the choice to take choir, band, or rounds (gym art and woodshop). At the elementary school, they have many high quality teachers and workers. Parents are incouraged to help out, go to board meetings, conferences and open houses.Overall this is a great school.

Marshall Greene Middle School 4

Posted July 19, 2005
These schools are nice but, there needs to be more after school programs. Now there are only sports after school. But how about band and choir?

Marshall Greene Middle School
8225 Main Street, Birch Run, MI  48415
Last modified Marshall Greene Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall Greene Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top