PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

My children have attended St. Regis for 3+ years and I have found the education to be excellent. I have 19+ years working within the world of education and it is my privilege to send my children to this school and work among these highly qualified, Christ- centered teachers and staff. It is a beautiful community!
November 24, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Great family feel at St. Regis. The staff is very helpful and willing to listen to parents. We are very happy here. Technology is very good, love uniforms, great academics, a strict respect for other students and staff. Very happy.

I am disappointed that my younger children have not benefited from St. Regis School academically the way my oldest had. The high teacher turnover continues into this year and is disrupting to my children; especially when it happens mid semester. I agree with the person who posted earlier, it seems very "....pleasing".

Develops character: Disagree

There needs to be better modeled behavior. The poor behavior needs to be addressed consistently.

I am in love with St. Regis! The principal is the most supportive and loving woman. Every aspect of the school strives for excellence. The teachers are amazing, caring, and incredibly hard working. My children are receiving the best education available.

My children currently attend this school. Most of the teachers are very friendly and welcoming, especially in the elementary. The administration is very " parent pleasing" and I did not see them follow through with a lot last year unfortunately. On a positive note, there are lots of sports programs and the school seems to be making improvements with after school clubs. I was disappointed that this year only one foreign language was offered.

Having taught in both public and private schools, I am pleased we send our children to St. Regis. Never have I met a more wonderful, considerate and kind administration. Staff is well-educated and current with Common Core and Best Practices in the classrooms. The school is not outdated in teaching practices nor technology. The Pastor, Principal, Dean of Students, Admissions Director, as well as staff members, are an amazing team. I am constantly humbled by the level of respect and teamwork in the building. I highly recommend this school. It's a wonderful place to educate your child(ren).

St. Regis is a wonderful, nurturing school and academy. The administration, the teachers, the students and families that are a part of this community work very well together to ensure St. Regis is a great school for all students!

I have two children that attend St.Regis. After looking at several different Catholic schools, we decided that this is the family for us. We could not be happier. The administration has been kind and welcoming. The teachers are excellent. They go above and beyond to help my children. My children want to go to school everyday. We are very happy at St.Regis.

Academically, the school was very good. My children were well-prepared for high school and excelled freshman year in Spanish, English, and Math due to the teachers at St. Regis. Socially, the place is a bit of a challenge, though our kids did fine and were happy. There is a legacy/lifer clique that is far from welcoming. Spiritually, the Catholic education was great, but students could be held to higher standards of behavior. Extracurricular activities: Regis track and football are legendary due to the coaching, but other sports seem to lack experienced coaches and that could lead to very bad experiences for young kids. They are trying to add different activities other than sports, but there wasn't much there during our tenure. The new administration has had its challenges cleaning up the finances and replacing very good teachers who left (some voluntarily, some not). I hope they succeed.

Last modified St. Regis Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8