St. Regis Elementary School 3

Posted August 18, 2014
My children currently attend this school. Most of the teachers are very friendly and welcoming, especially in the elementary. The administration is very " parent pleasing" and I did not see them follow through with a lot last year unfortunately. On a positive note, there are lots of sports programs and the school seems to be making improvements with after school clubs. I was disappointed that this year only one foreign language was offered.

Posted February 28, 2014
Having taught in both public and private schools, I am pleased we send our children to St. Regis. Never have I met a more wonderful, considerate and kind administration. Staff is well-educated and current with Common Core and Best Practices in the classrooms. The school is not outdated in teaching practices nor technology. The Pastor, Principal, Dean of Students, Admissions Director, as well as staff members, are an amazing team. I am constantly humbled by the level of respect and teamwork in the building. I highly recommend this school. It's a wonderful place to educate your child(ren).

Posted October 18, 2013
St. Regis is a wonderful, nurturing school and academy. The administration, the teachers, the students and families that are a part of this community work very well together to ensure St. Regis is a great school for all students!

Posted October 18, 2013
I have two children that attend St.Regis. After looking at several different Catholic schools, we decided that this is the family for us. We could not be happier. The administration has been kind and welcoming. The teachers are excellent. They go above and beyond to help my children. My children want to go to school everyday. We are very happy at St.Regis.

St. Regis Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2013
Academically, the school was very good. My children were well-prepared for high school and excelled freshman year in Spanish, English, and Math due to the teachers at St. Regis. Socially, the place is a bit of a challenge, though our kids did fine and were happy. There is a legacy/lifer clique that is far from welcoming. Spiritually, the Catholic education was great, but students could be held to higher standards of behavior. Extracurricular activities: Regis track and football are legendary due to the coaching, but other sports seem to lack experienced coaches and that could lead to very bad experiences for young kids. They are trying to add different activities other than sports, but there wasn't much there during our tenure. The new administration has had its challenges cleaning up the finances and replacing very good teachers who left (some voluntarily, some not). I hope they succeed.

St. Regis Elementary School 1

Posted October 17, 2013
As a parent with a student at St. Regis, I can attest that this year has not brought about the change we had hoped. My regret is we didn't transfer after all the turmoil of last year, which was a huge red flag and our indecision, I feel, has become detrimental to their education. This has also come at a cost to us, after paying for their education, we are paying for supplement tutoring. I feel this is the unforturnate cost of our decision to stay. There are some good things about St. Regis but I'm sorry to say too many disappointments outweigh those things.

St. Regis Elementary School 4

Posted October 17, 2013
The reviews seem mixed, but I am very pleased with the education my children are receiving. We came here five years ago from another Catholic school. We had no particular complaints with the previous school, but it was very small and seemed to lack some of the 'bells and whistles' that St. Regis has. Coming from a small school, we were worried that there would be not as much individual attention, but that was not the case. My three children have been taught to think for themselves, care for others, and how to model Christian behavior. That was in addition to the excellent instruction with high expectations that have consistently placed them in the top 15% of every standardized test they've taken. My one concern is that it seems that some vocal parents try to disrupt the instructional process by publicly demeaning faculty and administration. However, this year seems much calmer, so I am hoping that situation is resolving itself. Perhaps the person who posted several grammar errors within his/her own post that criticized the grammar of a teacher is also less of a distraction this year by sending his/her children to a different school.

Posted October 16, 2013
I am in love with St. Regis! The principal is the most supportive and loving woman. Every aspect of the school strives for excellence. The teachers are amazing, caring, and incredibly hard working. My children are receiving the best education available.

Posted October 16, 2013
I have three children at St. Regis and am very happy with the school. St. Regis has taught our children very well and is home to some truly outstanding teachers. What's more, we feel like we are part of a strong community at St. Regis. I like that my kids attend a school where everyone knows them and knows me and my husband. It's a place where people really care about each other. St. Regis is surrounded by very good public schools, but they can't match the strong academics and nurturing environment offered at Regis.

Posted October 16, 2013
St Regis has been a wonderful place for both my children. They are able to meet the needs of all types of students. It is strong academically but also focuses on good moral values. The community is one of a kind.

St. Regis Elementary School
3691 Lincoln Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI  48301
Last modified St. Regis Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Regis Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top