Bloomfield Hills, MI

Bravo Montessori Academy 5

Posted July 29, 2011
My son attended this school for the past 3 years, he will be in kindergarten this year. The teachers have done an outstanding job in preparing my child for elementary school. The teachers are caring, nurturing and outstanding and the staff are great to work with. The school bathrooms do not smell, instead this school maintains their facility well. I am looking to send my younger son to this school once he is old enough. I highly recommend Bloomfield Montessori (now Bravo Montessori Academy).

Bravo Montessori Academy 1

Posted March 06, 2011
This bloomfield montessori center school bathrooms smells.Teachers are not using gloves.Not recommended. Not satisfactory.Not happy.Not challengable.

Bravo Montessori Academy 5

Posted April 27, 2010
We sent all 3 of our children here for pre-school and kindergarten (and 1 of them to 1st grade). Excellent, caring, teachers, small size makes it easy to navigate. Highly recommended.

Bravo Montessori Academy 1

Posted January 19, 2009

Bravo Montessori Academy
2101 Opdyke Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI  48304
Last modified Bravo Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Bravo Montessori Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top