Bloomfield Hills, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted October 15, 2014
Very happy with Conant. Very happy we have a new Principal and so far I think he is doing a great job. I like the teachers and programs and families. My kids are getting a great education and are being exposed to exciting programs and a pretty diverse student body.

Conant Elementary School 3

Posted August 11, 2011
Underwhelmed. I have now had three children attend Conant Elem. All the great things that you will find at this school come from the community and super involved parents, which is fabulous. My disappointment lies with the principal & staff. They are extremely academic, professional and politically correct. They have taken the individual child out of the equation. No warmth or understanding found here. Extremely disappointed with my child's K teacher this past year - truly lacking experience and maturity.

Posted July 28, 2008
Conant is one of the finest elementary schools I've seen. As a teacher, it is refreshing to see staff working together and enjoying their jobs as much as the staff at Conant. The integration of specials classes into the hallways and classrooms is inspiring. A wonderful learning environment for all.

Posted January 02, 2008

Conant Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2005
Both of my children have attended conant.This school has a great sense of community and partnership.Parent involvement is extremely high.Conant is a very nuturing community.

Posted August 09, 2005
I currently have two children attending Conant Elementary and have been extremely happy with all aspects of the school & community. We considered private schools before moving to Bloomfield Hills and now have no regrets for sending our children to Bloomfield Hills Schools. Thanks teachers and staff for a great learning environment and the individual attention the students receive.

Conant Elementary School
4100 Quarton Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI  48302
Last modified Conant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conant Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top