Posted September 19, 2014
Great school, very involved teachers, parents and students. Forward thinking learning approaches, cutting edge education,

Posted April 10, 2012
While I agree with the other reviewer on the dismal state of school lunches, I must say that after having two children go through this school it is an excellent school. Middle school is when the kids begin to distinguish themselves if they excel in certain areas, and the school and district provide opportunities for those children. The staff is both dedicated and caring, and I have personally found teacher and administrator communications extremely easy. On the occasations when we had issues, they were addressed immediately and effectively. The counselling staff has been a great resourcs, and everyone from the office staff to the teachers are open, helpful and approachable. This school like many others is challenged with the diverse student population. I see that as a positive, because it reflects real life. My child has benefitted from having peers with learning disabilities, physical challenges, and different ethnic, social, and economic backgrounds.

East Hills Middle School 0

Posted March 09, 2010
Right now, I have to say that I am not very impressed. Let me start with some trivial issues. Upon escorting my daughter into school, I learned that the students have the option of having freshed baked chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. Chili cheese fries are offered everyday of the week as are icecream bars and soda. At what point does common sense override profit? On a more important note, my fifth grader hardly has homework. There has been no real emphasis on the importance of hard work or studying. Teacher/parent communications, in my particular situation, are at best poor. I would like to know when my kid is having a test, even if it is an open book test (which seems to me opting out of teaching) or notice of a project before the week that its due.

Posted January 31, 2010

East Hills Middle School 3

Posted June 22, 2009
The teachers are wonderful and dedicated however there needs to be some type of charachter devolpment and ethics incorporated into day to day classes,there are a lot inappropiate things going on that no suspension will ever cure.

Posted April 28, 2008

East Hills Middle School 1

Posted September 27, 2007

East Hills Middle School
2800 Kensington Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI  48304
Last modified East Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Hills Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top