Posted December 16, 2013
As an alumnus from Saint Pat's who entered college this past year, I have to say that St. Pat's really shaped me into the person I am today. I can successfully say that their faculty at the school & parish have given me many good examples to look up to. Their superior education is something to be appreciated, and because of them, I continue to have a strong faith life. High School and College definitely give opportunities to give in to peer pressure, but because of St. Pat's, I have the confidence to be able to say no. Many of my peers who I went to school with throughout 8 years of saint pats and 4 years of high school have gone on to attend U of M, Michigan State, Yale, etc. Saint Pats has shaped thousands of young students into the fine young men and women they are today. I can whole-heartedly say that Saint Patrick School has made me a better person, and I will carry the reverence, respect and responsibility that the school has taught me with dignity.

Posted July 28, 2013
My daughter has grown spiritually & educational at this school since we have enrolled her. They have taken the time to help her with the extra help she has needed since she is a little behind without making her feel like she is less than the superior. Her self-esteem was never damaged or discussed in ANY WAY to make her feel inferior. My son that needs the constant discipline we have been looking for to stay on task because he is an intelligent child got exactly what he needed at St. Pats with the understanding that they need to be working on their soul & have concern toward family, community & God as the big picture. If you have parental involvement at home as enforcement w/ what they are learning in school & taking them to church like you should be and doing your job as a parent - it will turn out as a positive experience all around!

Posted April 08, 2013
St.Pats does NOT represents a Christian environment that your child can grow and succeed in. Bullying is ignored and not taken seriously. Teachers are very immature and have bad attitudes.

Posted August 12, 2012
Time to look elsewhere. Any staff behavior not cosidered to be criminal is accepted. Cronyism rules. The bullying issues are out of control, to be expected when the staff bullies students and other staff. Do not expect Christian values to be modeled by the staff, for they are "Catholic" in only being able to say that they are for job security.

Posted February 17, 2012
Extremely poor leadership. The school has a principal that is unwilling to work through issues with parents. No exceptions she does not deal with conflict sadly.

Posted January 07, 2012
We made the switch this year from public school to St. Pat's and I have to say it was the best move. From day one the admins as well as students and teachers have been more supportive than anything we encountered in our last school. The communication has been outstanding. We were looking for a school that not only would give my child a great education, but one where we would feel like we belonged, and we found it here! I could just go on and on about how great this school is! If you are looking for a great Catholic school, I highly recommend St. Pat's. It is a bit on the pricey side but well worth the money.

Posted September 23, 2011
I have watched my son grow into a great young man. The teachers are caring and show positive direction. It will be hard to leave this school, teachers and staff. They truly care about everyone from the parents to the youngest sibling. All I can say is Thank you for your positive influence.

Posted September 10, 2011
We tried public schools for our kids because we initially could not get them all into St. Pat's and it does not compare to the experience my kids have had at St. Pat's. Not a day goes by where I am not grateful that we made the switch. The staff really cares about each and every student and that starts with the dedicated prinicpal all the way done to the janitors. The environment is one that not only fosters a strong academic environment, but one that allows every student to reach their full potential as good christian people. The financial sacrifice that we are making as a family is small in comparison to the satisfaction that we have in watching our children thrive in a positive environment with friends I know they will have for a lifetime. Thank God there exists a school that actually takes into account the entire student and holds them accountable with reference, respect and responsibilty in the forefront of all they do. Can't imagine how anyone could ever say anything negative about that. Keep up the good work St. Pat's!

Posted September 06, 2011
We are very happy at St. Pat's. The staff and parent community has been very helpful and supportive. Having a child with a medical condition, there has always been support for our child. Staff is consistently going above and beyond what they are required to do as a private school to make this a safe, healthy and successful environment for our child. We also find that the Christian leadership by the teachers makes for a peaceful setting to learn and grow. We feel very lucky that St. Pat's has been so welcoming and that we were able to find this alternative to public school for our child.

Posted September 03, 2011
I believe that God's message, of teaching our children to be Jesus for one another is a huge part of what Catholic school is all about. I found that to be absolutely true at St. Pat's. If we are true Christian's we should be following that example. Our action's speak louder than words and one day we will all be accountable. Hopefully God will tell us we did a good job and that He's proud of us. God bless....

St Patrick School
1001 Orndorf Dr, Brighton, MI  48116
Last modified St Patrick School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Patrick School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top