PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Cornerstone Christian School is a wonderful school that enriches children spiritually and challenges them academically. It is a wonderful environment. The staff is amazing and the children love going to school. I have two children at the school and have been there for 3 years. My children feel valued, they feel safe, and I feel good KNOWING they are getting an extraordinary education by teachers and a principle that truly care about them. Cornerstone not only has fabulous academics, they have an amazing Art Instructor, a wonderful Music Director, and plenty of activities all year for the children to be a part of. Children as early as 2nd grade can take part in Drama Club, which my daughter loves! I have nothing but good things to say about the school, the faculty, and the families at Cornerstone Christian School. I thank God everyday that my children have the opportunity to be a part of this school.

We have been at Cornerstone for nine years (K-8th) grades and have had an excellent experience. The academics are excellent but the teachers and admin are the best. They integrate Biblical teaching into each subject and really care for each child. Proud parent of three CCS children!

We also have 3 children at Cornerstone! It is a wonderful school that is very academically challenging, I cannot believe what my children have learned and how advanced they are compared to children in public schools. We love the small class sizes because the students get the attention they need. The teachers are the best! They think of their job as their calling and not just a job. They really love and care for each child and go way beyond what is required of them. We thank God everyday for Cornerstone!!

Cornerstone is an excellent school for individuals looking for a challenging academic environment and supportive social atmosphere. The school offers a non-denomination Christian setting. Our daughter has attended CCS for 7 years. She tests higher than her peers in public and private schools. The teachers are role models and know each student on a personal basis. Sports and extra curricular activities are available.

Much of the info on this site is incorrect. CCS is k-8 and there is a library. My three children attend CCS and it is an excellent school! High academics and Christian values make it an excellent choice for families who value such things. One of my children needs extra assistance and he has gotten all of the extra help needed to feel successful. We love Cornerstone! I can't say enough good things!

Last modified Cornerstone Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8