Brighton, MI
Before care: Yes

Maltby Intermediate School 5

Posted December 03, 2013
My Son and I moved here to Brighton from Eastpointe. He starts here tomorrow. We went to his IEP two days ago and I HONESTLY can say it was the greatest group of special education Teachers and staff I have ever dealt with. I would highly recommend this school.

Maltby Intermediate School 5

Posted October 12, 2012
Maltby is a great school that both of my children have enjoyed immensely. The communication between the parents/teachers/students is excellent. There is no reason why a parent should not know exactly how their student is performing at any moment throughout the year. The extracurricular programs are also excellent. The students have a real sense of pride while attending this school. I am excited to see what improvements that new bond will result in as the facilities need upgrading. Hats off to the principal and teachers for promoting a real sense of community, social responsibility and a love of learning (especially reading!). I would recommend this school to anyone.

Maltby Intermediate School
4740 Bauer Road, Brighton, MI  48116
Last modified Maltby Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maltby Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top