St Mary's Assumption School 5

Posted January 29, 2012
St Mary's is a perfect example that teaching is still done by teachers, dedicated, caring teachers. All that other 'stuff' is only benefical if accompanied by great teachers. The school is a true blessing for the Bronson and Stugis communitites.

St Mary's Assumption School 4

Posted June 07, 2011
We were new to the area and I sent my child to Chicago St school. He was bullied. I tried to work with the school but they were unable to resolve the issues in a timely manner. I enrolled my child in St. Marys and it has been a wonderful experience. The class size is small 13 compared to 34 in Chicago St School and the teacher is amazing. She has been able to turn my child around from failing grades to A's and B's in just one school year. All of the staff at St Mary's has been kind, helpful and easy to work with. Bulling is not tolerated here and has never been an issue. I would reccomend this school and plan to send my child here through the 8th grade.

St Mary's Assumption School
204 Albers Road, Bronson, MI  49028
Last modified St Mary's Assumption School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Mary's Assumption School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top