Bronson, MI

Anderson Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2013
Anderson's staff is working very hard to get a new parking lot that is desperately needed. The new principal saw a problem, one that had been ignored for years by the previous principal, and she took positive active steps to do something about it. The staff is on board and doing great things. I am impressed with all that they do.

Anderson Elementary School 5

Posted June 12, 2013
Anderson has been an absolutely wonderful school! As a foster family, the staff and teachers would assess and work with the individual children we had, to insure their emotional and acedemic success. Each child was handled with patience and love. Anderson Elementary went above and beyond what the had to do-they are committed to the children's growth and happiness! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! It's all about the children.

Anderson Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2013
My son has had a great year at Anderson. I have been impressed with the support that he has gotten from his current teacher and former teacher. He is happy and excited to go to school each day. I am also INCREDIBLY impressed with the new principal. Mrs. McCrea has only been there for a little over a year but she is doing an awesome job! The atmosphere in the building has improved tremendously since she joined the staff. People are more relaxed and there is an air of positivity in the building that wasn't there before the change in principal. I hope she will remain with the district for a long, long time.

Anderson Elementary School 5

Posted February 28, 2011
Based on my son's experience in second grade at Anderson Elementary, I am very impressed by the teaching staff. He is in a 2nd grade classroom that is co-taught with one morning teacher and one afternoon teacher. The arrangement is highly beneficial for students and I have noticed significant results from my son's love of learning this school year.

Anderson Elementary School
335 East Corey Street, Bronson, MI  49028
Last modified Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Anderson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top