Posted October 08, 2011
This school is terrible, It teaches it's student's that higher education leads to happiness. They yell at there student's if they make a mistake, and half there staff are over paid, white farm boy pricks.

Bronson Jr/Sr High School 2

Posted January 21, 2009
Once great school degenerated. I am a former student sad to report that this once great school is not only falling behind the rest, but in severe degeneration. From personal contact and first-hand observation I see a serious lack of leadership and missional understanding within the administration and school pride is non-existent. There remains great teachers and coaches within the system but many have found opportunities to move on. The facilities are ill-maintained and unclean, decisions are made out of fear rather than purpose, the community has little to no ownership and support, high level administration act in crony fashion and teachers are not supported. At one point the teachers worked several months without contract and they are suppressed into behaving very delicately in the presence of administration. I used to be proud of my school - I am outright embarrassed. I will not send my children to my alma-mater.

Bronson Jr/Sr High School 5

Posted February 12, 2006
- a former student
I attended bronson jr sr high. The staff was amazing. The education that I recived was top noch.The entire time I was in school I attended bronson,I am proud of this because I think I turned out to be a health part of the community.

Posted January 25, 2006

Bronson Jr/Sr High School 5

Posted December 09, 2005
This is a district that puts children first. We chose Bronson Community Schools for our children and are thrilled with what we have experienced thus far. Our children have attended every building in the district so I feel I have a global view of the academic standards, extracurricular opportunities and parent involvement. Bronson Schools are very focused on student achievement and offer supports for students at all levels, the highest achieving to those with limited skills. The sports programs are well managed and there are many students that participate, with Bronson parents always filling up the bleachers. Their music, theatre, and band programs are very popular and of high quality. The thing I appreciate the most is that it is large enough to offer opportunities, but small enough that students are are lost in the crowd. We feel lucky to live in a community whose schools offer so much.

Posted June 01, 2005
Do not let your child go to this school! Once my kid reached 8th grade we pulled them out. The drugs are really bad there, kids in 7 & 8th grade do drugs and talk alot about sex. The principle has no clue what is going on, kids are mean, several teacher mess grades up giving lower grades then what your child got on their paper. You really have to watch their grades closely and keep ALL of their graded papers, if you don't have proof then your child will get the lower grade that the teacher messed up on. I am very glad we got them out of this school, not a good place for your child.

Bronson Jr/Sr High School
450 East Grant St, Bronson, MI  49028
Last modified Bronson Jr/Sr High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bronson Jr/Sr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.