Bronson, MI

1 star

Ryan Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2012
I've been less than impressed with staff in this school. Some have publicly humiliated children with a.d.h.d. that take medication daily. I've had multiple children inform me that the computer teacher is nice to them when she's on the phone or when adults are in the room, but yells at them & is rude when no one is around. Its because of my children as well as others I've had in my care that I'm switching my children to a charter school next year. They will not fire staff no matter how many complaints are received about their mistreatment of children in front of others. One child in particular is still being bullied by children who were in his class the previous year. She asked him in front of the entire class if he had his a.d.h.d. medication for the day! That's personal information & very unprofessional. Its NOT the first time she's done this to a child either...yet she's still working in the school. I have so much more I could share, but lack space here. Children should feel safe & secure with teachers, NOT belittled & scared! Too many horrible staff members in this school!

Ryan Elementary School
461 Rudd Street, Bronson, MI  49028
Last modified Ryan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ryan Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top