Burton, MI

Atherton High School 4

Posted September 02, 2013
Atherton High school is an atmosphere that you'll never forget. Everyone's such a big family. You know everything about everyone and everyone sincerely cares about how you are doing and try to help you in the best way possible. Anyone looking for a school in the burton area, I recommend Atherton for you or your child. Yes there are bigger schools with more money and everything, but Atherton has one thing that those schools don't have. A feeling when you walk in the doors of the High school that you are family. You are another wolverine, whether you just got there or have been there since kindergarten. I am incredibly sad that I have to move schools after attending Atherton since 1st grade(I'm now in 10th) and hope that anyone who gets the opportunity to attend Atherton loves it here just as much as I do. Go wolverines! By the way, I reccomend any band students from previous schools to definitely join band at Atherton. The band director Mr.Cutting is amazing.

Atherton High School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Atherton High School is a small community school that has a big heart. Our teachers know all the students by name and really care about our kids.

Posted January 13, 2010

Atherton High School 1

Posted November 26, 2007

Atherton High School 4

Posted June 08, 2006
I was a student for two years at Atherton, and now that I'm about to leave I am going to miss it. At times (in certain classes only) I don't feel they always challenged us enough and poor grades are just a result from laziness but the teachers are wonderful. Having attended large public schools in the past, it was nice being a part of a big family. For the most part, the teaching is excellent (except for the few classes that I mentioned above) and the teachers are always patient and even dedicate their time after school, sometimes even their lunch. I will greatly miss Atherton.

Atherton High School 3

Posted June 07, 2006

Atherton High School
3354 South Genesee Road, Burton, MI  48519
Last modified Atherton High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Atherton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top