Posted August 26, 2010
What a wonderful school!! It is a warm, a family-focused environment and I know my children are well taken care of when they are there. The teachers go above and beyond and the principal is always so caring . I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted May 01, 2010
Both of my sons went to Atherton Middle School. It was and is a school that encouraged all kids to be their best and do their best. I feel my kids learned many positive things there, and that it was the best environment for them.

Posted April 23, 2010
I went to atherton and i loved most of the teachers. i really loved the music teacher. she was always there for us.

Posted April 23, 2010
Atherton High and Middle school band is awesome especially with the great teacher that they have...hes full of patience and determination!!!

Posted April 22, 2010
I love Atherton Middle School because, that's where I went to middle school and where I learned to read and play music!!

Posted April 21, 2010
It is a great program for the children.

Posted April 20, 2010
The teachers at Atherton are the reason my kids go to school here! Many people do not realize how much a teacher sacrifices to help the kids and the extra time taken away from his/her own family to give the students the best opportunity to learn and to grow.

Posted April 20, 2010
AMS is a great school! It has small class sizes so the kids get one on one time with the teachers to learn! The staff is always finding new ways to help the students learn and grow. I went to Van Y, AMS, & AHS and I would highly recommend Atherton Schools to anyone!

Posted April 20, 2010
Atherton is great. The staff and students are all wonderful and the band deserves this money. :)

Posted April 20, 2010
My parents attended Atherton and all of my children and nieces and nephews attend Atherton. By keeping the class sizes small it allows more one on one with the students. Smaller schools have a more family/hometown feel to them and Atherton is no exception. I love that although it is small the teachers are highly motivated and always use innovative ideas to teach the students. At Atherton, the teachers and staff truly care about the students and work with the parent and student to ensure student success.

Atherton Middle School
3444 South Genesee Road, Burton, MI  48519
Last modified Atherton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Atherton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top