Bad
Good

Posted November 06, 2006
I am a Teacher at Van Y Elementary. I love our school! We have a great professional staff who is dedicated to to their profession. Teachers work together and share ideas/lessons to provide the best quality of education for our children. Our school offers art, music, physical education, and we also have a computer lab for the students to visit. I would definitely recommend Van Y Elementary to begin your child's first years of school!

Posted April 02, 2004
I am very happy with Van Y. We have some special needs with regards to personalized attention, protection & privacy just to name a few. Mr. Burger and the whole front office has gone above and beyond meeting our needs time and again. I can't imagine a better situation.

Posted August 26, 2003
I am so glad I decided to send my son to this school. Everyone is so nice and wonderful at Van Y. Only thing I would like to see more of is for the parents to start getting more involved with their children at school. One way you could get more involved is to start going to the parent meetings that are held the first friday of each month.

Vern Van Y. School