Posted July 16, 2010
This school was the worst. The kids are horribly mean and the teachers are too.

Valley Christian Academy 0

Posted March 25, 2010
I love VCA! SO cool and all the teachers are so great!

Posted July 28, 2009
Wow! VCA is amazing...I love sending my kids there. We were sending them to Faith Baptist Schools in Davison...but were constantly being looked down on for wearing a simple pear of levis to a ball game. Here they open you with warm arms and allow (and don't look down on) your choice of clothing. But there is a small dress code... just like a collared shirt and I'm pretty sure that's the requirement. I love this school and the kind people in it! Thank you for Blessing me Valley, for the enjoyment of sending my kids to a safe and loving environment!

Valley Christian Academy 3

Posted September 14, 2008

Posted January 16, 2008

Posted December 02, 2007
Both of my children graduated from Valley Christian Academy. The teachers and staff had high expectations for them and genuinely cared about them. The school prepared them well for college and provided them with leadership skills.

Posted July 26, 2007

Posted August 14, 2005
My daughter attened preschool and loved it.. Valley has been a blessing. The teachers and the staff and the kids there are amazing. If any school should get a high approval it should be Valley Christian. It teaches high beliefs. And it's faith in God is wonderful.

Posted August 04, 2005
Valley Christian Academy is one of the best schools I think I will ever see one of my children go to. The teachers here are very helpful and full of joy.

Posted August 19, 2004
When I enrolled my children at Valley Christian Academy, they were going in to Kindergarten and 3rd grade. My Kindergartener did so well because of the small classes. I was so impressed by how much he learned acedemically but also spiritually as well. He went from a child who had a difficult time paying attention and staying on task to someone who would lead the class in singing or prayer or read out loud to the class! It was amazing! My daughter did well in 3rd grade also. The teachers love my children as well as our family and they love their jobs! It makes me feel so much better as a working mom, leaving my children in a safe, wholesome and nurturing environment around Christian teachers who love them.

Valley Christian Academy
3266 S Genesee Rd, Burton, MI  48519
Last modified Valley Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Valley Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top