Burton, MI

Posted October 26, 2010
my children have grown leaps and bounds since they have started this school, and everyone here is so welcoming and helpful, especialy in the tutoring area all the teachers really do care that my children do well as well as all students.

Posted February 12, 2007

Posted November 02, 2006
- a former student

Posted January 26, 2006
If you are looking for a small tight nit community with great teachers, coaches, students, and parents and if you like to be involved in your childrens education and activities then this is the school for you. we have been here for about 15 years and have meet thru sports or whatever events that were held @ bendle the greatest group of parents who have turned into life long friends we would do anything for the kids and parents in this district. so if thats what you are looking for then don't look any further. Bendle is the place to go and if you go anywhere else you can be assured that you will here us say ' uh, ah, should have been a Tiger ' The LaFreniere's

Bendle High School 1

Posted October 19, 2005
Bendle High School appears to be a very good school in all areas! The Sports program is very involved and competitive! Alot of homework but not too much either. I'd give this school close to 100% rating!

Bendle High School 3

Posted September 04, 2005
- a former student

Bendle High School 1

Posted July 28, 2005

Posted October 02, 2004
I come from a family of 9. All 9 were graduates of Bendle Schools. I am now a mother of 2 and am proud to have my children in this school. We have a great staff interested in our childrens education and safety.

Posted April 08, 2004
I'm happy that the schools didn't combined. If they did there would be fights, bigger class rooms, and only the best athletics out of all the schools would play the sports.So once again I am happy that Bendle is one school. -Kristina DeFreese-

Posted April 05, 2004
Coming from a large public school, such as Grand Blanc High School. I would have to say that I enjoy going to Bendle everyday more than I did enjoy going to Grand Blanc. Schools are taking in more kids than they can handle these days, which is making it rougher on the students. Bendle is far from that, with only 361 students, its not crowded at all. They have provided me so far with a great education, the same I would get if I were still going to Grand Blanc. Bendle Senior High School might be a small school, but they are achieving as much as other public schools are. To me our principle and our teachers are more sociable, interactive than any other school that I have attended. There are tons of schools out there with Principles, that don t even know half their students. Here at least the Principle knows my name, and that makes me feel more comfortable and enjoyable at school.

Bendle High School
2283 East Scottwood Avenue, Burton, MI  48529
Last modified Bendle High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bendle High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top