Bad
Good

My daughter goes here and will be pulled out asap I cleaned for them for years and thought it was an awesome school but as a parent I now see the other side ...My daughter is in kindergarten and has been getting bullied every day and nothing being done about it pushed down by a girl and now has a big scar on her knee and the very nextday punched in the face by the same girl and again and again by the same girl kindergarten or not this needs to be addressed....

Oh god..What can I say about this school there is so many thing's to say. I will not of course I would run out of space . II will never send my children here again With how small it is I thought it would be ok and more hands on.. Worst thing I have ever did. The teachers are rude. The principle is rude. They do not care about children. Their main concern is money in which they lack in greatly. My child was sent home with more School fundraisers than homework. They do not care for parents wanting to be involved with their children's education. Once they are in the school They are treated like school property . The teacher student ratio Is 20 to 1

Teacher musical chairs are played here, upper grade teachers end up teaching 1st or 2nd graders. Teachers are quick to hold children back, even if this could stunt your childs well being and school growth. And kids get bullied with no recourse.

My first grader could not read when entering Bendle in the second semester of the 2007-2008 school year. Within eight weeks, my daughter could not only read, but enjoyed reading! They saw that there was an issue and addressed the situation right away. They also made her transition very smooth and made her feel extremely welcomed into her new classroom.

There are 27 students in my child's kindergarten classroom to One teacher. Moreover, there is no music class for kindergartners, nor are there second language classes or extracurricular activities for the entire South Bendle school. I do believe that the teachers are as effective as they can be considering the over-demanding expectations in academics combined with limited time, space and resources. Unfortunately, it's not the ideal developmentally appropriate learning environment I would like for my child. However, I like that the school is still somewhat small enough to recognize and become familiar with the students as well as the parents. Also, parental involvement is desired and exercised here. Overall, Bendle is a struggling school system (with potential)that is in need of more adequate funding.

Last modified South Bendle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2