Burton, MI

Posted November 03, 2012
This isn't about the school, which so far I love! It is about the school of choice. We have it but good luck actually getting released from your district. I had to fight kearsley to get both daughters released. One is homeschooled the other is now at Bentley. Kearsley was terrible once oldest got to high school. One day they couldn't even find my daughter who was sitting in the library. My youngest is at Bentley and so far we love it. She has a great teacher and class size is 27 students. There is one teacher, 1 assistant teacher, a helper, and a paraprofessional. All for 27 students which means more one on one time.

Barhitte Elementary School 1

Posted November 29, 2009

Barhitte Elementary School 4

Posted July 09, 2009
Barhitte is a really good school. While I have had a problem with an occasional teacher, overall my experience has been very positive. There is a small, dedicated group of parents that lead the Booster organization and through them, the school puts on several additional activities not normally found at small schools, such as a Halloween party and End of the Year party. This year is going to be a major challenge as the district will be going from a 3 school system to a 2 school system due to declining enrollment and therefore a decreased budget. I think if you are looking to be involved with your child's education and are looking for a school that will work with you and your child(ren), you cannot do much better then Barhitte Elementary.

Posted July 25, 2005
Barhitte, as well as the junior high and high school, offers a caring staff who go out of their way to help students and communicate with parents. I went to Grand Blanc and when I moved here I worried that the opportunities wouldn't be here for my three children, but I have found otherwise. My children are getting a quality education. Barhitte's MEAP scores have been on the rise over the past few years with scores better than the state average. Though the district has been going through financial difficulties and had to cut bussing, I could surely think of worse things that could be cut. I commend Bentley's staff and am very happy that my children attend the Bentley schools.

Barhitte Elementary School 4

Posted November 29, 2004
I am very pleased with Bentley schools. We moved from Kearsley to the Bentley district a few years ago. My son has special needs and we found Bentley was eager to take him on. At Kearsley I felt like we were a problem for them. My daughter attends Barhitte and loves it. Bentley is a small scool district but it has a very personal approach. The students at Bentley all know each other. We are happy to be part of the Bentley family.

Posted August 05, 2004
I was very reserved about my child going to Bentley Schools. My husband and I were both graduates of Davison. After two years of elementary education for my daughter, I am very pleased. The entire staff has been very helpful and informative. I love the amount of school spirit that they teach at the kindergarden level. I highly recommend Bentley Community Schools at the elementary level.

Barhitte Elementary School
6080 Roberta Street, Burton, MI  48509
Last modified Barhitte Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barhitte Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top