Good Shepherd Lutheran School 5

Posted January 29, 2007
- a former student
Ok I went to GSL for about 2 years and from experiance I can say that it is a great school. When I have children of my own I will most likely send them there. It has turned my life around. I am now a highschool graduate and am planning on going to college next fall.

Good Shepherd Lutheran School 5

Posted November 19, 2004
This is an excellent school for your children to grow up in the word of God. I have two daughters that attend the school and they love it. Each class has about 5 students in it. Kindergarten has its own room. 1st and 2nd grade share a room and 3rd-5th share a room and 6th -8th grade share a room. They are a sports program that is fun oriented and all the kids can play.

Good Shepherd Lutheran School
5496 Lippincott Boulevard, Burton, MI  48519
Last modified Good Shepherd Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Good Shepherd Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top