Public charter
Burton, MI

Madison Academy - High School 3

Posted August 20, 2011
I made the decision to move my 9th grader from a larger public school to a smaller charter academy because it offered a smaller teacher to student ratio. Since moving to Madison my son has flourished. The teachers are great, the principal is always available when I have concerns and my son is much happier because he's in a safer environment. Madison still has some issues with poor communication and there are very few extra curricular activities but all in all I'm glad we made the switch and I would recommend Madison to other parents

Madison Academy - High School
3266 South Genesee Road, Burton, MI  48519
Last modified Madison Academy - High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Academy - High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top