Posted June 22, 2014
Cross Creek became our school by pure luck, now it will remain our school home for all of our children. This school has blown away every expectation we had. The teachers and faculty are a family that work together to grow and shape the young minds of our children in a truly exceptional way. It seems silly amazing to work with teachers who are deeply invested in each and every child's success. Not only are the students challenged academically but, they are encouraged to develop a strong and personal moral code through a schoolwide moral focus program. The teachers and staff exemplify these virtues everyday in the classroom and hallways, always behaving as true leaders. Cross Creek has become a home away from home for my family and so many others because of their endless opportunities for parent involvement and enormous force of parent volunteers. I am so proud to call Cross Creek Charter Academy our school.

Posted June 02, 2014
This school is amazing. Excellent teachers who keep kids accountable. Superior parental involvement. Principals that know your children and care. This school prepares students for excellence in education. The children are using moral focus skills in daily lives. Could not be happier!

Posted May 30, 2014
My son had attended both public and charter school. The differences between the two are night and day. The moral focus componant of the charter school continutes to be one of the most positive aspects of the school. My sons have gained a sense of right from wrong, respect, confidence, and doing the right thing.

Posted August 22, 2013
We are starting our third year at Cross Creek and couldn't be happier. We're so excited both of our kids will be there now. The community they inspire there is outstanding - everyone is accountable: teachers, parents and kids.

Posted August 22, 2013
As the parent of a soon-to-be 2nd Grader and Kindergartener at Cross Creek Charter Academy, I have had the privilege to observe and evaluate how much the teachers and staff care for the kids. The teachers not only focus on the academic growth of my girls, but also the formation of their character. As parents, my husband and I try to instill the values and qualities of good character that will help our children be successful in society and the workplace. Cross Creek also emphasizes these same virtues. To have my daughter come and tell us what she learned about compassion today is an amazing thing. We love that our kids love their teachers, friends, and their school. Cross Creek makes a huge difference in the rate of their learning, especially their reading and math, but also their value to society.

Posted February 26, 2009

Posted December 31, 2008
This is an excellent school overall. My children are in 3rd and 5th grade and have been attending since kindergarten. They are thriving and excelling, but its a lot of work on their part and a commitment on my husband and I as involved parents. The principal and staff have set the academic bar high and the students achieve. The impetus for a child's success here is a partnership between the student, staff, and parents. What makes this school a model is the level of caring shown by all parties. The level of parental involvement is outstanding, the accessibility of the school staff and administration is unparalleled, and the resulting student academic excellence is evident in the test scores. The old adage 'It takes a village to raise a child,' applies. My daughter said it best, 'I love Cross Creek, it's my home.'

Posted December 17, 2008
I think this is a fantastic school. I would highly recommend it to anyone. The teachers are excellent and really care about the children. The principal and assistant principal are both very accessible to both the students and parents. It is evident that they both truly enjoy what they do and that they want to see the students succeed, not just in the classroom but in all aspects of their lives.

Posted December 04, 2008

Cross Creek Charter Academy 1

Posted May 28, 2008

Cross Creek Charter Academy
7701 Kalamazoo Ave Se, Byron Center, MI  49315
Last modified Cross Creek Charter Academy is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cross Creek Charter Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.