Posted May 29, 2012
My son went here from pre-school to second grade. We recently moved, and I miss everyone there! My son's teacher this year was amazing, and reminded us often how amazing our son is. They work very hard to keep parents involved in the school. I was not ever concerned for my son's safety, and knew he was getting an excellent education.

Posted February 27, 2011
My granddaughter attends this school, and I'm so proud of her progress. This school is just wonderful. I know when she gets on the bus in the morning that she will be in good hands. The teachers are very caring and dedicated. Pretty much the whole staff is that way. Countryside is a blueprint of what a elementary school should be.

Posted July 07, 2010
Wonderful caring teachers and support staff! I love Countryside and my children have absolutely gotten a wonderful education here and loved coming to school everyday! Welcoming to new students!

Posted July 30, 2008

Posted August 31, 2006
Under leadership from Mr. Dan Takens, the school, it's staff and all aspects of Child Life are taken very seriously and the children are treated with great respect. The scholastic and personal development focus that Dan Takens has fostered provides a very enriched program that all students and parents can benefit from. The countryside staff are extremely responsive to parent feedback, concerns or issues with the focus of resolution and with the best interest of the child, student body and family unit. I highly recommend this school district to any family and any child.

Posted January 23, 2006
We are very happy at Countryside Ele.. We just moved here from South Carolina and are very pleased with the staff. We are greatful to be in this school district.

Countryside Elementary School
8200 Eastern Avenue Southeast, Byron Center, MI  49315
Last modified Countryside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Countryside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top