Byron Center, MI

Posted April 17, 2013
Brown Elementary is my kind of school! They have they some of the kindest and caring staff in a elemtary school that have seen in awhile. Its great place for my grandchildren to learn all the things there are. I was amazed how much they teach and the children learn. Thank-you to the staff, For teaching and keeping the children safe! A Grandparent

Posted March 29, 2011
Our family greatly appreciates the staff of Brown Elementary. Dr. Johnson, the principal, goes above and beyond every day in so many ways. Some include addressing each child by name, greeting the kids as they come to school and when they go home, to waring tennis shoes because she is interacting with staff and students all day. The teachers are also great and do a fabulous job every day as well.

Brown Elementary School

Posted December 28, 2007
Brown Elementary is the very best school and we would not send our children anywhere else! The principal, Dr. Barb Johnson, is extraordinary and the teachers and staff are the finest - they truly care about the students and desire the best for them. This is a blue ribbon school and it is easy to see why! Brown Elementary is fantastic!

Posted September 15, 2004
Brown School has provided an excellent learning environment for our 10 year old son w/ PDD. They have worked with us to create the best team of staff to make him thrive in mainstream education. It is a wonderful caring family atmosphere as well since we have no immediate family here.

Posted June 22, 2004
My daughter has attended Brown Elementary for 3 years. I have been extremely pleased with the curriculum, as well as all of the teachers. Parent involvement is strong as well.

Posted February 23, 2004
My son loves Brown school and is in first grade. He has a wonderful teacher and everyone there is so helpful.

Posted August 26, 2003
My daughter has just started third grade here. She has gone to Brown since day one! I absolutely love this school and think it's the greatest!

Brown Elementary School
8064 Byron Center Avenue Southwest, Byron Center, MI  49315
Last modified Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brown Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top