Caledonia, MI

Posted May 14, 2014
Can't say enough good things about this school. Both my children attended Explorer from k-5. My son struggled in 2nd grade..and his 3rd grade teacher went ABOVE and beyond to get him on tractk and i will be forever grateful to her for doing everything she could at school, while I did everythign i could at home to get him where we needed him to be by end of the 3rd grade. Its been an amazing experience for my kids and put a soft spot in my heart for Kentwood Public Schools in general. I have one in middle school now and one on the way to middle school and we will be lifers in Kentwood Public. Great school system!

Posted May 14, 2014
We love Explorer s family friendly atmosphere that is focus on my children, their learning and development. There are a lot of activities for the kids at school and fun programs after school. There is truly a partnership between the students, parents, teachers and staff. My shy daughter gained confidence, wonderful friends and was encouraged to be her silly self and now she is a 4.0 student in middle school. My son who is currently at Explorer is excited to tell me about his day. He is an active boy with an active imagination and Explorer s teachers are able to keep his attention and inspire him. Any issues have always been handled immediately and in an effective manner. Communication to and from the school is great and I have very high expectations in this area. I want to know what is happening in the school, within the classrooms and with the PTC. Once again I have very high expectations when it comes to my children s education and Explorer has superseded them.

Posted November 10, 2010
I am a parent and my children went to Explorer from K-5. I absolutely LOVE all the teachers and am 100% satisfied with the education and experience they had in Elementary School! My kids have grown up in Kentwood, going to school, playing sports, and being friends with wonderful kids of all backgrounds. They do not see color and I truly believe that they are better prepared to interact in the world than others that have been sheltered.

Posted October 20, 2009

Posted March 16, 2008

Posted July 19, 2004
Both our children attended Explorer Elementary for kindergarten through 5th grade. We were very pleased with the strong academic foundation and character education the dedicated staff members provided to our children. This is a Blue Ribbon School, with a Blue Ribbon staff!

Posted November 18, 2003

Posted October 29, 2003
Explorers teachers are very caring and thoughtful they teach young ones very well. I also belive that there Principle is one of the best! Great job Explorer!

Explorer Elementary
2307 68th Street Southeast, Caledonia, MI  49316
Last modified Explorer Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Explorer Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top