Canton, MI

Posted February 08, 2013
Absolutely awesome school. Both of my children attended this school. I loved the warm environment and professional staff. The environment listed in the previous post did not exist. The children are challenged and the school promotes and great learning environment. I would recommend it to anyone.

Eriksson Elementary School 1

Posted July 20, 2011
I absolutely despised this school. My daughter attended for 3 years, K-2 and transferred to Miller for 3-5 for the TAG program. At Eriksson, she was taught at a below average level and was neglected by her teachers and students because of her race and intelligence level. Jealously and racism is spotted easily here.

Eriksson Elementary School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
My son is in first grade here and we could not be happier with the school. The entire staff is great and always willing to help. Mr. Learned is an amazing principal who truly cares about every student. We have a new PTO board this year and so far so good. They are very plesant and really strive to make Eriksson a great place for students. It is sad to see that we were only ranked a 7, In my opinion this school should be a 10.

Eriksson Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
This is the school my nephew attends

Posted April 28, 2009
So far our experience with this school is terrific! The kids have been there for three years, and all of their teachers have been extremely involved and keep the parents involved with the day to day progress of the kids. Mr. Learned is the new principal (as of this year), and he is a great asset to the school, as well. The PTO is great, there are many fundraising opportunities, but without being pushy :) The speech and language, as well as reading programs offered have worked wonders for the kids, and all of the office staff has always been nothing but courteous and extremely helpful.

Posted February 25, 2009

Posted June 03, 2008

Posted October 08, 2005

Eriksson Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2005
My daughter went to this school from 1-4th grade. We are now moving to GA and will be missing Mr Burt (Principal) very much. He is the principal I wish I had growing up. He REALLY cares. A visit to the principal office is more to learn to take responsiblity for own actions and less about scolding. He is the greatest. They have great reading and math programs. I was very surprised by the test results shown in this website for the school. The school is very committed to have great scholastics and their activities and actions show it. My daughter loves reading and the school teachers have a lot to do with it. I only wish they had more performing arts.

Posted March 07, 2004
- a former student
I went to Eriksson from Kindergarten to some of third. I had a blast! I absulutly loved Eriksson! I had Smith, Williams, Palmer, and Barnett. All of whom were great teachers! I now go to Mendoza in Mesa Arizona and I am in the 6th grade. In the future if I happend to move there, I would totaly have my kids go there!

Eriksson Elementary School
1275 North Haggerty Road, Canton, MI  48187
Last modified Eriksson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eriksson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top