Posted April 29, 2014
PCA has been faithful to its roots of educating for eternity. My children and now my grandchildren have profited from attending PCA in their daily lives, learning lessons with the Christian worldview.

Posted April 28, 2014
PCA is a great school that offers small class sizes, personalized student attention, great opportunities to get involved, and tons of school spirit. School administration is working hard to expand course offerings and in the fall of 2014, PCA will offer increased Duel Enrollment courses with Concordia and Schoolcraft College. But most important, everything is taught through the filter of God's word. My children have received an education that has strengthened the foundation of their faith.

Plymouth Christian Academy 4

Posted April 14, 2014
The teachers will bend over backwards for your kids. Love them! It's small enough that kids can participate in sports or other extracurriculars without having to be a superstar. Solid academics. I love that they encourage kids to volunteer. They've had better principals, this one isn't really right for secondary school (the parking lot song was enough to cement that opinion). I blame the powers that be, they seem disconnected from many of the parents/students. Overall, I can't complain.

Posted November 03, 2013
We will be forever grateful for the excellent education our children received while attending Plymouth Christian Academy. Our children were completely prepared for college. Not only were they prepared academically, but they also graduated with a strong faith and love for our Lord! My husband and I feel that PCA has a safe, caring environment that helped our children relax and learn. I strongly recommend PCA to anyone interested in a highly academic, biblically based education .

Posted November 03, 2013
Been at this wonderful school for 11 years. Absolutely love it. Wonderful Godly caring teachers & faculty. They pour their hearts into our kids. Most incredible gift of a superintendent. Amazing!!! Thank you PCA !!

Posted November 01, 2013
PCA has compassionate and caring teachers who inspire and encourage their students. I thank God that we have found such an amazing learning environment for our children.

Posted November 01, 2013
This teachers and administrators at this school really love and care about the students. I have never experienced such a perfect combination of energy and warmth! I would highly recommend you consider this school if you value a strong Christian atmosphere that prepares students for a successful college experience!

Posted October 30, 2013
Plymouth Christian Academy is an excellent school with outstanding teachers, strong curriculum, and wonderful staff. Athletics and Fine Arts offer kids many opportunities they may never get at a larger school.

Plymouth Christian Academy 4

Posted October 29, 2013
As an alumnus of Plymouth Christian Academy, I can honestly say that it is a great institution of higher education. However, moving beyond that, it provides something much more important. Plymouth Christian Academy provides an encourages the growth of friendship between students through various activites throughout the year. The friendships that are made during highschool lasts beyond graduation day.

Posted October 29, 2013
We have been extremely happy with our daughter's experience at Plymouth Christian Academy. The small class sizes, Christian point of view and excellent academics are an integral part of the school. She looks forward to going to school each and every day and is growing both academically and spiritually.

Plymouth Christian Academy
43065 Joy Rd, Canton, MI  48187
Last modified Plymouth Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plymouth Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top