Canton, MI

Crescent Academy International 2

Posted April 14, 2015
The year and I am so I am so I am so I am so we are not sure if we are not the new York and then that the new York NY and I am so I am so I am so I am going well I have one more information then that I will not be able to go

Crescent Academy International 3

Posted April 13, 2015
It's an okay school, nothing over the top however. The school can be improved in a varied amount of circumstances, however it seems as if the Administration is not willing to take any risks with the current state of the school. The teachers are knowledgeable enough to determine them capable enough to teach, from what I can see at the least. My only complain would be the lack of recess materials and equipment withheld in the school, as there is barely any grass on the soccer field, the fences barricading from the nearby neighborhood are breaking, and overall the school is not upholding the responsibility they have of inducing a safe and calm place for the children to enjoy. Many hazards can be located in the play areas, and I would strongly recommend any sort of make-over to acknowledge and assure the safety and quality assurance Crescent is sought to be known for.

Crescent Academy International 1

Posted October 06, 2014
I enrolled my child at Crescent Academy, and I would like to put up a fair warning to any parents who wish to enroll their children. This school is greatly distressing. The school is unable to manage their expenses. The teachers can be quite conceited and somewhat unclear. This website tells me a helpful review should tell parents what I think they should know, which I have done. It also tells me to say what I like about the school, and I would like to say that there is nothing good about this school. It simply lacks the capability to maintain an advanced education and has poor commitment socially. Also, the website tells me to say how the school improve. The school has crossed the line. It cannot improve. When the last principal left us, I saw a significant drop in school quality. I would like to end by saying: Don't enroll. This school isn't the right school for you. It isn't good for anyone.

Posted October 09, 2013
Amazing teachers. Great learning environment. Special focus on basic skills like reading.curricula is at/ above grade level & NWEA testing scores prove that. Students learn respect, care and gratitude as a person and values that are important for their survival as a good human being. The one thing i think school can incorporate to become even better is probably introduction of more extra curricular activities and encourage students to participate in them. For new parents: in addition to regular curriculum, school has a special focus on Arabic language and its teaching starts from preschool.

Posted September 22, 2012
Crescent Academy International is an amazing school! The teachers are wonderful and i've seen a lot of growth in both my children not just in their islamic studies but also academically. My children have exceeded beyond my expectations. This institution is a wonderful environment for any child to grow and prosper and i recommend it highly to all parents.

Crescent Academy International 1

Posted September 08, 2012
Low budget school, has no extra activities, education is mediocre. Uniform makes no sense and there are many hidden fees. Teachers are barley know how to speak english.

Crescent Academy International 4

Posted September 02, 2010
To begin with,I consider myself honored to be part of the wonderful CAI family.. this is my son's 3rd year at Crescent and he couldn't wait for school to start this year..I'm very content with the academic level at this school..based on my friends' experiences (who have kids in public schools of the same grades)this school's academic level is above average..In addition to that,all the staff I've met in the school are wonderful people who are passionate and caring for their students..Above all ,the reason why I enrolled my child was that it is an islamic school ..CAI has exceeded my expectations in fullfiling the aspect of religious education..the staff works on all the diverse aspects of raising a confident ,educated and involved muslim child in our american society..WAY TO GO CAI !!

Posted December 21, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
Great education , great learning experience for my child and a plus for my child's personal and religious development

Posted August 25, 2009
I think that Crescent Academy is a GREAT school, that excells and achieves many components that other schools arent even close to reaching! if you are resisting to send you child there, DONT hesitate and DO it NOW!

Crescent Academy International
40440 Palmer Road, Canton, MI  48188
Last modified Crescent Academy International is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crescent Academy International Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top