Canton, MI

Dodson Elementary School 2

Posted June 03, 2014
Can't wait for my child to be OUT of this school! She had some amazing years but the last few were terrible! The teachers have been mean! My child has not been in trouble (that I know of from her or the school) and the things that have been said to her are embarrassing and hurtful and have had nothing to do with her education or behavior. Some of the teachers are fantastic, I hope your child gets one of them!

Posted February 01, 2013
We actually attend Dodson as school of choice as it such an excellent school. Everyone is very involved from the teachers to the admin to even the parents. Top notch reading programs. Would like to see a little more possibilities for math advancement though but I have had children attend other PCCS schools and Dodson is well above those.

Dodson Elementary School 4

Posted February 21, 2012
Overall we are very happy with Dodson. I have both my kids going to this school. Their reading program is top notch. They challenge kids in the classroom, quizzes, book bag programs, nice library and what not. I haven't seen the same focus in math though. They are above any average michigan school in math, but that is not enough. They should go beyond the everyday math and challenge kids more and more. If they put more effort into math programs, I wouldn't be surprised if they make it to michigan Top 10

Posted July 09, 2011
Dodson has highly experienced teachers. We are very happy with Dodson. The teachers are great and the children learn alot and are very successful because of the teachers. Excellent school!!! Best move we made coming to this school district and having this elementary in our neighborhood!!!

Posted March 01, 2010
Dodson is an excellent school, especially for children with learning disablities. The staff differentiates for all levels of learning abilites, and provides innoviative interesting curriculum. Good job!

Posted September 08, 2009
This is an excellent school. Teachers are very talented. they strike a good balance between discipline and freedom for the students. my son loves to goto school everyday

Posted May 13, 2009
I am very happy with dodson school. As specially all teachers are execellent.

Posted March 20, 2009
I am very pleased with Dodson School. The teachers are fantastic and very involved. The children are well treated and are pregressing nicely in their studies/

Posted July 18, 2008
Mu daughter studies in this school and I am very satisfied with the teaching methodology, facilities available and overall curriculum. Highly recommended.

Posted May 11, 2008
Grade A school, kids are on task, parents are involved, teachers are skilled, and administration takes pride.

Dodson Elementary School
205 North Beck Road, Canton, MI  48187
Last modified Dodson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dodson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top