Bad
Good

Great school. Wonderful teachers and abundant material/ideas for kids to learn and have fun while in school. Thank you Achieve for making my children part of your great environment!

The school is amazing it has a purpose and a focus, and everyone is on board with the same purpose to get the children ready for college. We love the staff and kids . Thank you

THIS SCHOOL IS ON POINT ! A true 10 out of 10. This is our Son's first year at Achieve and I have to say that I'm very impressed with the correspondence and curriculum . Every other day, we recieve a phone call that plays a recorded message from the Principal, Mrs. Conley. It's very thoroughly expressed helpful information ranging from reminders to concearns in an always warm friendly voice . We get emails almost every day with news letter atrachments , programs, and reminders as well. THIS SCHOOL HAS AN APP !!! How helpful ! I can easily keep track with one touch of a button, awesome. This place is organized and ultra efficient. So glad our Son had an opportunity to gain enrollment in a very well established school. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK . Students keep thoes great MEAP scores going strong. GO BULLDOGS GO

This school prepared my soon very well for high school. Loved the fact that all students, not just a few, have the opportunity to move ahead in subjects. Strong points - writing, reading, math, science (STEM programs) Weak points - sports.

My 3 kids attended this school last yr. I was excited about finally getting them in after 3 years. I was looking forward to my kids being able to participate in sports, foreign languages classes and other great enrichment offerings. I thought this school would offer a rigorous program that would stimulate the minds and motivate. Needless to say there are no foreign language or typing classes they hand the 7th and 8th graders Rosetta Stone CD's to use in the library. My son was not able to participate in the after school sports programs because they don't allow 3rd graders to participate. At parent teachers conferences you basically only see the child's homeroom teacher who does not teach all subjects so if your child isn't performing well in another class you don't see the other teacher at the conference, you'd have to schedule conference another day which makes no sense I should be able to see all teachers at the conference. Finally, my fifth grader was basically failing math and I did not find out until I received her report card at the end of the year. I never received a progress report, email or phone call. There are some good things about ACA but not enough to keep us.

This is a great school as per NHA standard. School has advanced placement for bright students. School does enhances it's students. Only thing I wish , their gym or play ground could have been little bigger. Academic wise excellent.

This school suffers terrible teaching and my child has learned nothing! I hate to say this, as i am an influential figure, but I have nothing good to say about this school.

This is indeed a great school. Teachers are compassionate and committed to the growth of their students. My daughter looks forward to going to school every day. I love the Achieve family.

My son has attended this school since it opened. He is now on the middle school side which has greatly changed my perceptions. As far as academics the school is great and your child will receive a good quality education. However, it has its disadvantages such as the chaotic parking. The school lot is one way in and out and parents are expected to sit 30 minutes to an hour in a lineup for dismissal. I've even noticed law enforcement many times to help maintain order. Parent teacher conferences are held in 10 minute increments which isn't practical. Some discipline policies are absurd, not all staff communicates effectively or demonstrates professionalism. Their grade book is inconsistent as it isn't updated routinely to reflect current scores. Also, bullying seems to be rampant this year. The current principal is fairly new and isn't running the school as effectively as the previous. She seems too passive which is why I feel she doesn't get the respect and cooperation like the previous principal. Overall the school's academic performance makes them one of the best in the area. However, with the current policies and issues it forces parents to choose whether or not it's worth it.

i really don't like then school one of the teachers in middle school is always complaining about the kids the schools ok

Last modified Achieve Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.