Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)

My daughter has been attending this school for seven years since Kindergarten. We are satisfied with it. It is well managed and organized. They pay great attention to mortal focus and academia. my daughter likes it. I wish the school can provide more differentiated education to advanced students.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Most teachers are effective. Luckily my daughter's room teachers are.

Achieve is a great school, it challenges and pushes kids until they achieve. Teachers are fantastic, know and treat kids like their own. Couldn't be happier that our girls are part of this school.

My daughter has attended this school since Kindergarten and is now in middle school. This school is wonderful with caring teachers and parents. Its been a great school for her to learn and grow!

I am very pleased with the academic and moral focus the school provides for my children. The staff is truly committed to the success of every student and they go above and beyond with their communication to parents. Achieve is one of the best schools around! I'm proud to be an Achieve parent!

Achieve is a average school because of its lack of creativity and ability to let students express their creative side s.

I have 4 boys attending Achieve and they are challenged everyday. They are constantly perform at higher than grade level. I like the idea of the virtue of the month, which helps students to build good character traits. The teachers and administration are always available whenever I have a question or a concern. I am very glad I made the decision for my boys to attend this school. I highly recommend Achieve for everyone.

Achieve Academy is a great school because they push your child towards a greater and brighter future. They are patient,kind and so understanding. I would recommend this school as a school of excellence any day!

Excellent school including energetc positive staff, great learning tools and enviroment, the students get 100% attention. My daughters are happy to go and learn everyday. I wish I had a chance to attend a school like this when I was a child.

The staff is really caring about the students. They are always pushing the kids in a positive way to be better students and people in general. we love Achieve and have had no problems in the 4 years my daughter has been there.

Last modified Achieve Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.