Bad
Good

Posted June 23, 2014
Mccomb is a great school! Ive had three kids go there, and the teachers and staff are wonderful! Mr. Wheeler is very involved as a principal, and my kids loved him! All three of my kids had Mrs. Lester, who is an amazing 2nd grade teacher! Christy, the secretary is very friendly as well!

Mccomb Elementary School 2

Posted September 17, 2010
I am very disapointed. I addressed several concerns with my daughters teacher last year and was brushed off at every concern. I was told she was fine and to wait until testing was finished in January. So I waited and they said she scored fine yet wouldnt let me knwo what she scored. I addressed the issues with the office staff and told them I wanted to speak to the principal. Well finally after asking every week for 6 weeks in a row, I gave up. I initially was only asking the teacher to point me in the right direction of someone I could talk to in regards to helping and working with my daughter. All I wanted was for her to understand what she was getting wrong. Instead I was treated like I was an inconvenience to them and they didnt have the time. Big disapointment

Posted February 04, 2009
I have 2 kids in McComb Elementary and I am very satisfied with just about everything they offer. Both of my kids love to go to school everyday and are disappointed when they can't go because they are sick. The principal is very involved with the students and makes each one of them feel special. Every child needs to feel like they belong and they definitely get that here! The teachers that I have experienced thus far are so patient with the kids and that makes a great elementary teacher. The only thing I wish they would change is dividing the grades up on the playground. There are too many kids playing on the small playground at one time which leads to problems. There are not enough eyes for all of the small kids that are out there. Those kindergarteners are just too little to be playing around the second graders.

Posted November 09, 2005
When searching for a school you could not look for anything better. This school provides an excellent learning enviroment. The staff is the best there is to work with. There is only one purpose of this school that is 'WHAT IS BEST FOR EACH CHILD!'

Posted June 06, 2004
My child began his educational career at McComb Elementary. The staff in this school is wonderful! The principal really cares about the welfare of his students. The school secretary is always available to answer any questions. My son's kindergarten teacher was completely dedicated to her students. She went above and beyond what I expected. My son is now a fluent reader and very motivated to go on to the first grade due to the success he experienced in kindergarten. I would like to thank the staff for all the hard work. It takes special people like you to make a child's educational experience a delightful one.

Posted May 17, 2004
I have had 3 kids in McComb, this is a great school with dedicated teachers. Mr. Wheeler (the principal) seems to know all the kids by name. Thats amazing. He's great with the kids and they all love him. They have alot of great programs like science alive, and charter counts, read across americia. Caro has a great educational system and I am happy that my husband & I choose to live here and my children are getting a great education!Irene Ladra

Mccomb Elementary School
303 North Hooper Street, Caro, MI  48723
Last modified Mccomb Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Mccomb Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top