Center Line, MI

Posted March 27, 2013
We are new to this community and we are so happy with this school. Our son had one problem in the fall, and the principle met with us and helped solve the problem. He loves his teachers and his principles and he is getting good grades. We are very satisfied.

Wolfe Middle School 3

Posted January 24, 2013
The teachers are great, but I wish I could say the same about the ad ministration. As the previous parent noted, bullying is an issue and I have had repeated problems with the administration. All schools in Michigan have a bullying policy, but this adminstration clearly does not enforce or adhere to their school district's policy. You should speak with the Superintendent. She cares about the students and has helped my child.

Wolfe Middle School 3

Posted January 16, 2013
Yeah the school is fine to a point, but when it comes to bullying, I feel the school don't take it seriously enough. My son gets bullied often and nothing gets done except for talking to other students. I think bigger consequences should be taken. This is his first year here, I thought this school had a heart, and they do to a point.

Wolfe Middle School 0

Posted April 21, 2010
It greatly contributed in preparing my son for Center Line High School. And, my daughter will be attending next year.

Posted December 25, 2009
I love this school the teachers are so nice and always make sure you understand the subject. I love all my classes and all of the teachers. Mrs.Maruca and Mr. morris are so nice they always have smiles on there faces!

Posted September 13, 2009

Wolfe Middle School 0

Posted December 18, 2007
we are new to the area and my daughter is in the 6th grade and she is doing so good here. Her teachers are wonderful and she loves staying after to help. Mrs. Berry was so nice to us when we first came here so I am so glad to have my daughter at Wolfe.

Posted February 01, 2007
5 months into 6th grade and I cannot express how impressed my daughter, her father, and I have been. She has gone from being doomed to failure by certain elementary school teachers, to blossoming into a 'can do anything' kid, with the encouragement and motivation of her teachers. Mrs Berry is outstanding, and strives for the student's best interests. Mr DiaMaria has inspired my daughter to pursue music, something I never could get her interested in. All in all, so far, this is a better faculty than I could have hoped for. These are teachers who seem to know the true meaning of their occupation, and don't mind going the extra mile to help every child succeed. Thank you Wolfe middle school.

Wolfe Middle School 4

Posted July 06, 2006
This is a school where you will find teacher's to be cooperative and helpful. You will always find someone you don't care for but overall I am pleased with this school's dedication to student success.

Wolfe Middle School 4

Posted January 28, 2005

Wolfe Middle School
8640 McKinley Street, Center Line, MI  48015
Last modified Wolfe Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wolfe Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top