Public charter
Charter Township of Clinton, MI

Macomb Academy 4

Posted November 23, 2014
Great school...staff really care...I'm glad I sent my daughter there!!! The school dances are also fun for the students.

Macomb Academy 1

Posted March 14, 2012
The Job coaches are not giving the students the independence thay need. by giving them constructive criticism by staring at them dow. the students already have the capability of work because they already have the work experience doing high school bad environment for the students too much drama everyday.

Macomb Academy 1

Posted November 01, 2011
THIS SCHOOL NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN NUFFFF SAID THE PRINCIPLE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO RUN THE SCHOOL

Posted February 09, 2010
My sons thriving in this school. I am thrilled with the amount of one on one time that the teachers gove to their students. This is by far the best school for kids that need to learn real life skills.

Posted December 22, 2008
This school is awesome... I can't believe the change in my child in just 3 months the improvements have been significant! They have an awesome staff, and great job coaches at Macomb Academy! The life skills they are teaching these kids are going to allow them so many opportunities in life it's amazing!!

Posted September 08, 2008
Excellent excellent excellent SCHOOL. I dont know what I would have done with out this school teaching my child work skills and life skills, out of 1 to 10 i rate it a 100 (one hundred )

39092 Garfield Road, Charter Township of Clinton, MI  48038