Posted October 25, 2013
This is my sons second year at Salk elementary and he's been doing great! My son has ADHD and the teachers and Dr. Anderson really have been very supportive and very helpful working with him. It has been very challenging in his previous years of education and I feel I have finally found some reprieve. He is doing great in Salk elementary academically and behaviorally as well! Thank you Dr. Anderson and staff I'm so impressed with your school system and so thankful I joined your team! My son loves being there as well, and that's what truly counts is that the children want to attend, learn and grow!!!

Posted September 26, 2013
New to this school system this year, and I can not say enough good thing about it. Everyone is great to work with. I look forward to being apart of this system for many years. They have been wonderful to work with. The teachers are great and I feel Dr. Anderson has been a great help with my daughter moving this school system.

Posted September 24, 2013
Love this school , I love having my kids LOVE to go to school! So many fun things also that go along with learning.

Posted June 14, 2011
I have 2 children in this school, and couldn't be happier. The teachers truly care about the children, and keep the parents updated daily on what's happening in the classroom. Teachers respond to emails within 24 hours (usually much quicker), they have a lot of fun activities for the entire family. The reason my house it worth $50,000 more than an identical one 2 miles away is because of Fraser schools, and the outstanding job they do! A+++

Posted May 19, 2010
If you're looking for a school that truly has your child's education in their best interest then you've definitely found it. This school encourages and welcomes parent involvement. I am always kept informed of what my children are doing. The learning curriculum is great. I highly recommend this school as an elementary school and I am a school of choice parent. Do your research on any school that you select and visit the school while they are in session if at all possible. Alot of schools may look good on paper and yet not be personable. Not at all the case with this school.

Posted April 24, 2010
The entire staff from the custodians and up to the principal truly care about our children and act as wonderful 'teachers' and role-models.

Posted April 24, 2010
Excellent staff, caring community, innovative ideas....great educational experience

Salk Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
I love the innovative curriculum, dedicated staff, and overall committment that every student will get what he/she needs and be successful little learners.

Posted November 01, 2009
Salk has great teacher involvement, beyond just classroom/lesson duties. They also have a very active and involved parent community!

Posted November 22, 2008
Salk has one of the most involved parent groups I have ever seen. This is a community! The teachers and parents accomplish so much together. Both my children benefitted so much from the challenging academic programs at this school. I believe these teachers and this school district understand the foundation our children need to succeed in this ever-changing world! I'm grateful.

Salk Elementary School
17601 15 Mile Road, Charter Township of Clinton, MI  48035
Last modified Salk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salk Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top