Charter Township of Clinton, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted May 12, 2014
I love the sense of community. I feel that students are well prepared for high school when they graduate from St. Thecla.

Posted May 06, 2014
This is a great school with a welcoming and loving environment. The curriculum is well planned and teachers are always striving for the best in their students. There are many activities for students to get involved in.

Posted May 05, 2014
St. Thecla is a wonderful school. I have three children who currently attend the school. The academic rigor, dedicated staff members, focus on technology integration, and the strong religious-based core make it a superior school. Being a teacher myself, I am very impressed with the strong curriculum and preparedness of the students who move on from St. Thecla.

Posted May 03, 2014
St. Thecla has a wonderful welcoming sense of community which includes hardworking, dedicated teachers, supportive administrators, and magnificent families. Our students thrive in an environment that is challenging, yet caring and compassionate.

Posted May 02, 2014
I have been part of the St. Thecla community for almost 20 years. I have been a teacher for 5 and I am so proud that the last of my four children are graduating from St. Thecla. I know St. Thecla prepared my children for high school and college as they are well prepared, responsible, and respectful students and young adults. They also give back to their communities and care about others. The families at St. Thecla are hardworking people who have chosen to give their children an excellent Catholic Education. The faculty works so hard to teach every child at St. Thecla. They come in early and will stay late to help a child who may not understand something. The teachers are always there for the students and families of St. Thecla. Community Service at St. Thecla School is something to be proud of. We are a school that gives back and the students understand that. This is a wonderful place to learn. Go Hawks!

Posted May 02, 2014
I have been a teacher here at St. Thecla for nine years. I have enjoyed every minute of my time here. We base our schools mission statement around teaching our students the best in faith, education and our love for one another. We offer many great extra curricular activities including CYO athletics, Forensics, Boy/Girl Scouts, Science and Social Studies Olympiad and many others. I would recommend St. Thecla School to any parent willing to make a financial sacrifice to send their child to a superior school that will teach them to be life long learners.

Posted May 02, 2014
I began teaching here in September 2013. I have loved every minute of my time here thus far. The other teachers and staff are warm, welcoming and helpful. They have brought me in with open arms and mentored me in every way. The parents and students are wonderful. We have many families with four or five students in attendance here. Our academics are very strong, as is our sense of unity. The students here want to learn, and they put in their best efforts. Our building is not just a place of education but also a place of faith and family.

Posted May 02, 2014
St. Thecla is an amazing school! I absolutely enjoy coming to work every day! The staff and administration's faith and love for teaching shines in everything we do. This is a great community to be a part of because of the involvement and dedication of the staff, parents, and students.

Posted May 02, 2014
The school has wonderful, dedicated, and qualified teachers that work very hard to make sure their students succeed.

Posted May 02, 2014
I am a second year teacher at St. Thecla school and I could not be prouder to be a member of this staff and community. As soon as you walk into our school, you know that you are in a Christian environment where excellent academics and the nurturing of students is the first priority. Our staff is always incorporating new techniques and activities into our lessons to make meaningful and lasting educational moments. Our Catholic culture is incorporated across the curriculum. The students are wonderful, caring, and always trying to be a friend or help in some way. I love coming to work every day and that is because of how amazing this school and parish community are and strive to be.

St. Thecla Catholic School
20762 South Nunneley Road, Charter Township of Clinton, MI  48035
Last modified St. Thecla Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Thecla Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top