Posted March 26, 2013
St. Luke has been the BEST decission that my wife and I have ever made for our son! The teachers are absolutely wonderful, caring, and very knowledgeable on the subjects that they each teach. We had our son in public school and were very displeased so we went to see what this school had to offer and we really feel like part of the St. Luke family with the school as well as the church. LOVE IT!!

Posted February 18, 2013
This is an excellent accredited Lutheran school for my childs education. My children have excelled into high school because Saint Luke focuses on my childs achademic abilities as well as music and sports. Saint Luke also delivers this to those families on a budget with the low tuition rates. Small class sizes, indivigual attention to your child. I will always recomend Saint Luke!

Posted February 02, 2013
St. Luke Lutheran School has given my children a high quality Christian education. The teachers take an interest in each child in the classroom. Class sizes are small giving teachers time to give individual attention. If you are looking for a high quality Christian school, check out St. Luke.

Posted May 11, 2010
We have been very happy with St. Luke's preschool program. Our son enjoyed going to class and Mrs. Sell and Mrs. M are wonderful teachers. The class sizes are small and the teachers seem to have a lot of control over the classroom. Christ is the center of everyday. Tuition is very affordable too. The only thing I would have liked to see different is there is no holiday preschool programs or graduation ceremony. I felt like we missed out on that :(

St Luke Lutheran Church & School 0

Posted July 21, 2008
St. Luke is a great school. The school gives absolutely everything they have to offer to the students such as their music program. I have been in the music program for a long time now and they have been the greatest years of my life. We have received the greatest comments a music program could get. In handbells,band,choir,

Posted March 23, 2008

Posted March 04, 2007
St. Luke is a wonderful place for your children. My children attended in the 80's and now, my grandchildren are students in their care. My children received a great education which afforded them the ability to go on to become an attorney, a teacher and an engineer. One of my children required special education. At St' Luke, they do not label your child, they truly help your child to learn, by teaching them the way they learn in a loving manner. Academics are great.... Very strong music program... all sports programs are available and participation is encouraged by the school. Parental evolvement is not mandatory, but is highly sought..The church & school work together for the benefit of the entire family, as a whole. The school is very safe for the students as well, the small church school environment promotes interaction with all parents, thus everyone is known is some capacity.

Posted August 18, 2006
St. Luke school is a very safe school. They put the highest priority on academics and educating the total child. The MEAP scores exceeded all surrounding public schools systems. (100% in some categories.) Any child educated at St. Luke will have an advantage when reaching higher education.

Posted September 24, 2005
St. Luke is a wonderful Christ-centered school. All of the teachers genuinely care about your child. A Resource Room is available students who may need additional assisance. The principal knows every student by name, and greets all children and parents at the door every morning. Their music program is led by an enthusiastic teacher whose love of music, and teaching, shows through to both student and teacher. Sports are available for 5th through 8th graders, with additional (non-athletic) programs being introduced this school year (2005/06). Our youngest (and third) child is now in 5th grade, and we are extremely happy with the education all three have and are receiving. A great school!

St Luke Lutheran Church & School
21400 South Nunneley Road, Charter Township of Clinton, MI  48035
Last modified St Luke Lutheran Church & School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Luke Lutheran Church & School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.