PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Because of family circumstances my daughter could only attend here for 1 year but at the end of her first day of school, she ran out to greet me, put her arms around my waist, gave me a hug and said "Thank you Mom for sending me here, I want to come next year too." That was her attitude all throught the school year, the summer and the next year too. If she had the opportunity to go back to FCS we would go in a heart beat.

Our two children attended Faith Christian School from Kindergarten through 12th grade. They received an excellent education and both scored above 30 on their ACT test. I believe that the family plays the most important role in a child's development, and Faith is a very family oriented school. There is a good balance and the staff is dedicated and caring. We were pleased with the communication from the office and the teachers and particularly like that the weekly grades for homework, tests, and quizzes are available on- line.

My four children went through Faith Christian School from Kindergarten through grade 12. They received an excellent education and did very well in college. They all have degrees and good jobs and continue to serve the Lord in their local church with their spouses. I believe that FCS played a great part in working together with our family to best prepare our children to live and lead.

My child has gone there from kindergarden thru 6th. The focus is on teaching Godly character in a safe and disiplined environment. If this is your #1 priority, Faith is a great match. The Principal Matt Fenton is excellent. Miss Duff and Mrs. Olilla (not sure on spelling) are teachers I would rank as best in the Nation. Across all grades I would rank Academics as good but not 'Best in Class'. Students will outperform most public school students but against all private schools will be about average. Faith offers very small class sizes and is very attentive. Resources and extras are not as plentiful as others may have. Music, art, and sports is limited. Technology seems a bit behind the times. Tuition Seems to be about average priced. If you want a smaller simpler environment that is Christ centered Then Faith will be for you.

Last modified Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12