Bad
Good

Wyandot Middle School 5

Posted September 02, 2013
I have gone through two years of Wyandot and I'm about to start 8th grade tomorrow. I have never had any problems about Wyandot and I always come home with a smile because of my friends and my teachers' support. I am mostly fond of the assistant principle Mr. Joe Connolly for having a great sense of humor and always helping kids out and having fun with the kids by putting on dodge ball and basketball games each year for fundraisers. I LOVE Wyandot!!!!!! If are are sending your child to this wonderful school. They will always be supervised by teachers at after school clubs such as the hawk singers, volunteens, drama, ski club, bowling club, etc. The teachers are very helpful and kind and they will do their best to support your child's education. The sports programs are also very fun. I myself did football and had a blast, and will be trying out for the 8th grade basketball team in the winter. Coming from me, a STUDENT and any other kid at the school right now, you should send your kid to Wyandot Middle School. Don't listen to the 1 star reviews because they DON'T know what they're talking about! BUT I DO! So send your child to Wyandot Middle School!!!! - Submitted by a Student

Wyandot Middle School 5

Posted June 05, 2013
This was y daughters first year at Wyandot and she LOVES this school. It has so many things for her to get involved in as a 6th grader and now with next year so much more. So thankful for the wonderful staff.

Wyandot Middle School 2

Posted January 25, 2013
I have been at Wyandot since sixth grade and am about to move on to high school. My expierience at Wyandot has NOT always been very great. Although for the most part my teachers have been great but my learning expierience has in most cases been awful. The first thing i'd say if you are moving your child from an Elementary School to Wyandot you SHOULD ttryout for advanced Math. I was in regular Math and found it way to easy and slow-pased. The teachings really did not feel like they should have and do not help you get ready for high school. This goes for many other classes aswell. Next to principals, there are currently two assistant and one main one. The main one seems, from my perspective, to sit at her desk all day and I say that because I have only seen her about eight days after going to the school for three years. The assistant principals seem to be alright, sometimes punishments can be harsh but seems alright. Next you may think this is ridiculous but pack your own lunches. They are now doing a 'Stay Heathy!' program but I think if Pizza and frozen food are served every day it is pretty unhealthy. Finally, Wyandot is a okay choice of a school although there other choices.

Wyandot Middle School 1

Posted July 13, 2012
My child has attended this school for 6-7-8 grades. It is finally over. The child has had nothing but peer pressure from this school. Everyones in a clique, even the vice-prinicpal, MrConnolly. Even though my child had disability issues didn't matter, homeroom teacher was a b...h to both of us, never even met the prinicpal except for "Parent Curriculum Night" even when my child was suspended from school no prinicpal was found to be anywhere. Bullying issues all through the grades, school counselor was useless. Watch your children in the after school programs, no teacher responsibility there. That is where my child got in trouble and it's all my fault. The teacher in charge takes no responsibility for. Now I have to watch my child in after school programs if she wants to attend them......yeah right. I'm certainly not going out of my way for Chippewa Valley schools at all, they don't deserve my respect or parent involvement, they are nothing but egostical people that worry about the stats and money. Loosers if you ask me!

Wyandot Middle School 1

Posted May 02, 2012
This school has a principal that could care less. There are a group of bullies that continually harass the children and the teachers are so non-communicative. Parents beware if you plan on sending your child to this institution.

Posted August 18, 2010
This is my 3 year at Wyandot.This is such a wonderful school the teachers are amazing and if you have an idea the teachers always think about doing it in class. There are alot of after school activities and events. If you are looking for a middle school go to Wyandot Middle School. Wyandot Middle School Student

Wyandot Middle School

Posted April 22, 2010
Wyandot has wonderful caring teachers that put the childrens education above all else. My daughter has truly blossomed in the three years she has been there.

Posted March 25, 2009
This is my second year at Wyandot; I am in seventh grade. With my experience, I believe Wyandot is a great place for learning. The teachers and staff are helpful, for example, Lynn Saieg and Liz Skawski. Wyandot has recently finished construction and has a beautiful new main entrance and office. Extracurricular activities vary, and include Science Olympiad, Volunteens, Student Council, sports teams in both genders, drama, and more. There are plenty of opportunities here. Wyandot can provide a healthy learning environment for kids, as long as they make the right choices. You'll always feel at home when you're at Wyandot Middle School.

Posted May 20, 2007
I am a student in Wyandot eighth grade. My experiences in this school have been limited, as I transferred, this year, from Seneca MS, but on the whole I have found this school to be of an average quality for public schools. The teachers I have this year have been mostly supportive and helpful, particularly Joy Clapsaddle. The extracurricular activities offered are varied and interesting, from plays to track, relay for life to Volunteens. While the school has an inordinate amount of problems, as far as I can tell and compared with my other middle school experiences, it seems to be a stable learning environment. Parents, make sure your kids do not attach themselves to bad influences, and I'm sure their school experiences will be decent in this school.

Wyandot Middle School
39490 Garfield Road, Charter Township of Clinton, MI  48038
Last modified Wyandot Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.