Charter Township of Clinton, MI

Posted October 14, 2014
As a long time parent at Erie, I can wholeheartedly say it is an excellent school. The staff not only ensure the children are well rounded educationally but care about their total wellbeing. Erie is not just a school, it is a family & community. The students learn and excel in the classroom and their education is greatly enhanced by the wonderful specials- art, music, phys. Ed and science. Erie is the best elementary school in our community thanks to the great principal, staff, involved parents and wonderful students!

Posted February 25, 2014
I would recommend this school to any new parents. My daughter is in Kindergarten this year. Also the first year she ever rode a bus to school. Very nerve racking for me but she was never more comfortable. Today the bus was involved in a minor accident from ice. The bus was late and they called saying the bus was in an accident and kids would be late. I drove to where the bus was and was amazed. The principal Dr. E was already on the bus with the children and the police were there taking a report. My daughter got off the bus like it was no big deal. She said "Dr E was there and no one was hurt and the police were there so don't worry." I was never so calm for hearing my daughter was in a bus that hit some ice. Couple hours later I saw salt trucks going to that street. Thanks to everyone for taking great care of my most precious thing my child.

Posted August 01, 2013
Erie elementary school is a great school. My daughter goes there and she loves the staff. The staff is so helpful and understanding and they care about their students. They have helped my daughter with alot of things. Its a wonderful school. I recommend the school highly. i am really close with the staff and so is my daughter. They really work with the students and are very helpful. I love Erie elementary school.

Erie Elementary School 3

Posted April 11, 2013
Our school has a lot of wonderful academics, great community & activities, but they have NO DAILY SCHEDULED RECESS. I wish we had known this when we purchased our home in '03. They can have recess but it is completely up to each ind. teachers discretion. My daughter is now in their full-day KDG program, almost 7 hours, over 1/2 her day. Of the entire school year I would estimate that she has had outside recess less than 1/2 of the school days. In March, she only went out 2 times. AND if she doesn't go out they don't get an inside recess either. Recess is fundamental to her development. It supports her physical need to be active, coordination, and muscle dev., her creativity, her emotional needs, cognitive dev. needs, time to decompress all that she's learned, and social needs that are critical through her lifetime. Having a teaching degree myself, it's amazing to me that something as fundamental and basic as recess is not in place daily. Recess is supported by many well known organizations such as the Mi State Board of Ed, the Am. Academy of Pediatrics, the Am. Heart Assoc., the Center of Disease Control, the US Dept of Health & Human Services & many more.

Posted October 06, 2011
Erie Elementary is a wonderful school. The teachers are excellant and my son has excelled in all of his classes, The office staff are warm and friendly and Dr Evanski is a wonderful principal. My son has attended this school since Kindergarten and he's in 5th grade now. My daughter just started Kindergarten and she is loving it and her teacher. You won't be disappointed if you send your child here.

Erie Elementary School 1

Posted December 18, 2009

Posted June 11, 2009

Posted December 23, 2006
Erie has a well educated, caring staff. It is a big school with a family atmosphere. We are very pleased with the level of work that our daughter is able to accomplish.

Erie Elementary School 4

Posted November 28, 2004
Two of my children attend Erie and they both love it. They also attend the latchkey program and enjoy that to. The teachers and staff are great. I also know that the PTO is very good. Keep up the great job!

Posted September 01, 2004
Our daughter graduated from this wonderful school in 2003- they were some of the best years of her school life. I would hope that every child would have an opportunity to attend this most excellent learning facility!

Erie Elementary School
42276 Romeo Plank Road, Charter Township of Clinton, MI  48038
Last modified Erie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Erie Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top